A Bike Ride (chiwada)

Mondos pov

"Umm mondo are you sure this is a good idea" my tiny boyfriend chihiro looked up at me with those big eyes of his.

Right now chihiro has no way of getting back home since his folks are too busy to pick him up and it's too far to walk so I offered to drive him home. He was all for it. That is until he saw the bike and got cold feet.

I sighed and bent down to his level "listen baby it's ok. You know I'd never let anything happen to you right?"

"I-I know but-"

"but nothing!" I took his delicate hands into mine "I'll keep a tight grip on you the whole time. Please trust me on that chi" I looked at him sincerely.

Chihiro sighed "ok I trust you"

"good boy" I kissed his cheek before scooping him up and placing him on the bike.

Chihiro clung to me, clearly nervous about being up so high. I wrapped an arm around his waist and smiled gently at him. Chihiro swallowed and nodded, as if to say I'm ready.

I started the bike. Chihiro let out a yelp and squeezed his eyes shut. After a while he built up the courage to open his eyes. Once he did a smile spread across his face.

"wow this is amazing!" he yelled as he raised his arms excitedly.

I smiled at him warmly. This boy of mine truly is amazing.