Greed

Gabriella

We were both in a meeting,eyes glancing  each other, seated among all the greatest mafia leaders of all time.
His eyes looking as dangerous as ever
, intimidating me further as I gritted your teeth in frustration and bending my acrylic nails in despair.

By the end of the meeting, both of us were left alone, in this luxuriously chill room. With him wearing a smug look on his defined face as he strides towards me in small steps. Each step of his intensifies the scent of his misty cologne that he is wearing, hitching my breath.
Meanwhile, on the other hand, gripping my black gun attached to my legs, i raise my left brow with a look and telling  him, "what the fuck are you doing."

He chuckled darkly with a huge grin on his face, continuing his painfully slow strides towards me, intensifying the misty cologne.

"Stop right there, you bastard Trevor."I let these words out slowly, with my brows knitted.
A scowl decorating my pretty face.

" Hmm,are you still mad Gab? ", calling me with a pet name he specifically set out for me." After all these attempts to kill me, yet im still alive. "he says with a huge grin plastered on his face.

I stood up abruptly, making the chair almost fall behind. Pulling the gun from my thick thighs, I aim it towards his head.

My eyes shone dangerously as I say," one more step and I'll pull this delicate trigger and let you die alone here, how about that? "

"I know you more than that, Gab."
He smirked,lips parting  as his tongue slowly emerged. Taking hold of my gun from his left hand in a swift of time, he licked the barrel, while not taking off his emerald eyes off me.

"C'mon Gab, pull the trigger now." he said seductively, eyes reflecting on my frowning face. One more step he took, he flicked the gun out of my hands.

Taking me by surprise, he immediately took hold of my right arm, twisting it and slipped his left arm into my back, leaving a slight whimp, forcing my body to act as if i was dancing and he was the coach.

Leaning forward, he whispered, "next time, be quick enough to kill me, Gab."

With my heart pounding fast in my chest, i pushed him hard, enough to create a distance between us, without thinking twice.

With his green emerald eyes  wide open, he grins, "THAT'S It, GAB, HURT ME LIKE YOU WANTED ME DEAD!" he shouted maniacally, almost blasting my ears,making me freeze.

The scowl remained on my face, and i shout back, "Don't you ever come near me  again, you psycho! Else , the very next time you make any of your stupid moves, i swear, you'll already be dead by that time."
Grabbing my bag and my laptop furiously, i make my way towards the door, my heels clattering  up the tiled floor loudly.

"Just like that, and you'll all me mine, your money, your power, your attitude, your body, EVERYTHING!", he mutters loudly, watching me make my way out.