Plan

Rolling my eyes, i turned around and took a glance at Trevor who was still standing there, scrutinizing me as make my way out

Rolling my eyes, i turned around and took a glance at Trevor who was still standing there, scrutinizing me as make my way out. Unafraid, i freeze on the spot, checking him out. He was right there, smirking and keeping eye contact with me while he directed his left arm to the right and pulled the chair.

He was wearing a classy black suit with a white tie loosely attached which made him look even more attractive as ever. His dark hair was messy and smoother than me. Some long strands of his hair fell gracefully on his temple, covering a scar.
A scar that i created just a few days ago with my golden gun when i attacked his personal assistant.Then i kicked him too.
His eyebrows, his parted lips, every little detail of his was attractive. He's like a greek god.
A greek god that stole my millions and whom I aspire to murder one day.

He would have perfectly been my type if only he hadn't the same objective as me. Ultimate power and taking over the whole city, controlling every single citizen, having access to every corner of the city... We're eternal enemies.

Just right then i observe him parting his defined legs and arching back so gracefully in motion, still maintaining our eye contact.
"You have something to say Gab, or you're just going to take in this beauty of mine?" he chuckles darkly then starts walking in my direction.
I could just stand there and admire every detail of his but the atmosphere is so intimidating and tense that i immediately drop my things on the floor and aim the bloody gun at his forehead.

Shocked, Trevor didn't even react.
"So how long is this going to go, Gabriella?" he says as he twists my hand and bring it back my shoulder. "I dare you, shoot me now!" he whispers into my right ear, causing a shiver down my spine. He continues, "I am always two steps ahead of u Gab, don't you ever forget that.", he says as he brings my other arm back and tighten it so hard, that he even broke my acrylic nail!

I shout as i try to break free from his hold, "Well too bad for you, Trevor, I am always three steps of you. You tried to kill my personal assistant back! I've hired seven more. You've tried to take over my fifth mansion, now i have guards protecting each area of the house, you've tried to steal my money, too bad, ive already changed the code and moved it across the county." Taking a deep breath i continue, "Try to steal my deal? I already did four more and can easily overcome your army!And now you're trying to kill me in this Mafia meeting? Yes, i already saw that coming and kidnapped your wealthy dad."

Stunned, he pulls me towards his body and aim that gun at my throat. His misty scent taking all power, he spits out," Oh well Gab, not surprising at all, try reaching your mansion now! While you're here, all your guards are being delicately shot and are probably dead by this time." Angst kicks in me and one swift, i bring my leg up, directing it towards his bulge, while still having the gun aimed at my throat, i kick in hard.

Whimps coming out from his mouth, he lets hold of me, groaning from the pain my heels caused him! His body falls on the floor and i let out a deep breath.

Trevor being coiled on the floor, hands on his groin, is such a mesmerizing sight for me! He makes no efforts to readjust himself whatsoever.
I could just stay here, but no! Grabbing my phone, i call one of my guards to pick me up. Right after that, i lean in towards his body and shout at him " What a nice sight over here!ain't it? You bloody Trevor, you still owe me the 2.5 millions that you stole from me!"
Grabbing his leather black wallet, with the hope that he carried his card with him, i opened it. Not a single penny in it! The wallet was empty, he probably planned it! Still unsatisfied.
"You bastard ! " i shout and and kick him a second time, hardly. My phone rings, I pick my stuffs on the floor and my gun while he moans painfully, filling the empty room with his delicate sounds.

His painful grunts still resonating in my ears has now became one of my favorite sounds to hear! Nonetheless, i run my way out,believing that we're equally made for each other in another univers.