Part 3 : little?

Cassia point of view

I wondered what was hiding behind that pink door. He unlocked it but seemed to hesitate. He turned towards me.

Kayden : I'm going to open this door but let me explain before you get scared or run away. Promise me

I promised him but this request said to increase my fear by a notch. My hands were shaking. I wanted to suck my thumb to reassure myself but I didn't want him to take me for a baby.

 I wanted to suck my thumb to reassure myself but I didn't want him to take me for a baby

He pushed open the door and revealed a pink nursery. But everything was bigger, adult size I would say. All of this frightened me. He went to sit on a rocking chair that was in the middle of the room next to the giant crib. I was so stressed that I couldn't move and I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. . He took me in his arms and we went to the chair I burst into tears again

Him: shh... My princess. Know that I won't do anything that you don't want me to do to you. I'll explain to you, okay?

I nodded

Him: do you know what a daddy is?

Where have I fallen again? I think he understood that I was scared because he was gently stroking my hair.

Him: a daddy is a person who takes care of a little girl or a little boy who is called baby or little.

Me: like a dad?

he smiles

Him: a little

Me: but why did you take me to a children's room if you want to be my dad?

He thought and seemed to hesitate

Him: Because it's not a basic father/daughter relationship. In fact, the little one goes with the help of accessories and her mentally restored daddy so that she feels better physically and psychologically, in very early childhood.

Me: what accessories? And why?

Him: the accessories you will have if you accept will be a pacifier, bottle, diaper...

Me: but I'm not a baby

I started crying again why he wants to make me regress?

Him: Hey princess, calm down...hush. Of course you're not a baby. But you see you have been through too much compared to your young age and your body and your mind are asking to let go. That's why you want to take your thumb. You have the right to be happy, Cassia and to relieve yourself of all pressures and responsibilities. If you want we can try tonight and tomorrow and then we'll talk about it. Do you agree?

I was thinking. I did not know

Me: yes I say in a whisper.

End of cassia's point of view

She had just accepted but I could tell in her voice that she was unsure of herself. I don't know what happened to make her so insecure, so stressed, but I'd do anything to find out. I took my princess and brought her to the changing table. I started to undress her to put on her onesie but I saw her look changed. He was filled with fear, anguish, sadness. Seeing this I immediately stopped what I was doing. I wanted to hug her but she pushed me away and ran away. I followed her and she closed herself in the bathroom. I heard her sniffle. So I assumed she was crying. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer me. I took my phone and called Aria to ask her advice.

Me: Aria I need youI felt that the tears were going to come out soon but I tried to swallow them back as best I could

Aria : what's going on? Did you tell her about it?

Me: yes, everything was fine or almost until the moment when I wanted to put her in her pajamas. I don't know what to do, She locked herself in the bathroom. I'm afraid she'll do something stupid.

Aria : Calm down, I'm coming with Kayla and Layla.

She hung up
I went back to the bathroom door and I heard her talking I felt the anguish in her voice. She was still crying cause I heard her sniffle.

Cassia: No, don't touch me. I didn't do anything to you

It's weird that she says that. She's said it twice.

Cassia: Josiah no. I'm begging you don't do this. Help, help me. He wants to rape me

Neither one nor two I broke down the door. I found her naked in the middle of the bathroom. Lying on the ground, squirming in all directions. I stayed where I am so as not to frighten him.

Me: Cassia, I'm here. You are safe here. Josiah is not here

At the hearing of this first name she ceased all movement and burst into tears, throwing herself into my arms.

Her: daddy

And she cried at the same time the doorbell rang.

Me: ENTER ARIA IT'S OPEN

I should never have screamed because I scared my princess. Her crying intensified. I carried her on my hips, she put her head in my neck. And I head for the living room on the way. I get a blanket that I put around Cassia so she doesn't catch cold. She was still crying while hiding with the blanket. Arrived in the living room I see Aria, his wife, Layla and Kayla sitting in the living room. Kayla was between her two mommies, asleep. And yes they also had a little. I sat down in an armchair. I gently caressed the back of my little protege. Her crying still hasn't stopped. It hurt me for Her because I knew now what evil was gnawing at Her. This Josiah has no interest in finding it on the road because he may regret it.

Aria: Em, ouhou here the earth

Me: ah excuse me my beautiful I was in my thoughts

Aria: That's what I saw. You didn't even see me go upstairs and put Kayla in your bed. We brought pizza.

At the pizza market Cassia stopped crying and straightened up and we all laughed. I rode with and Cassia and put a romper suit on her with a diaper underneath.

 I rode with and Cassia and put a romper suit on her with a diaper underneath

We then went back down and ate the pizzas. Then I whispered in my best friend's ear

Me: Aria I could ask you a question when Cassia is in bed please

Her: but why are you asking the question. Yes of course