1.2 School

Draco drove into the parking lot as Bella followed us in her truck, drawing attention to us

 Draco parked in an empty parking lot as Bella parked next to us. She was mortified. All eyes are on her as she climbed out of her truck and stepped in a puddle, soaking her sneakers.

Draco glared at every boy who looked at me. Bella is following us, toward school.  We made our way through kids who stared openly. A few brave ones said hi to us, some staring at me openly. Draco glared at them for talking to me. They're all talking about us. 

I felt like I was at Hogwarts again and everyone was staring at me. I held Draco's hand tightly. Bella followed me as we looked for our next class. That's when a boy appeared in our path.

"You're Isabella Swan, Draco Malfoy, and Emma Wesley, the new girls and guy. Hi," he smiled at us. "I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on."

"Bella" Bells corrected him

Bells just looked at him as I held a face of confusion.

"Good headline for your feature," Eric told us. "I'm on the paper, and you're new, baby, front page."

Draco and I stared at each other, worried that this could lead some Death Eaters to us.

"Please don't," I asked. "I don't want any attention on us."

Eric stared at me with lovestruck eyes.

"Listen to her when she asks something," Draco sniped at Eric.

"Whoa, chillax. No feature," Eric sighed.

"Would you mind just pointing me toward Mr. Varner's class?" Bells asked him.

"Bye," I said as Draco and I headed to our Algebra class.

When we walked into the classroom, I noticed a huge bulky dude with curly hair sitting alone in the back. He was looking out the window as Draco and I sat in the front. When class began, I saw him looking at me and staring at me the entire time. Draco noticed it and shot the boy a glare.

When the bell rang, Draco and I headed to the gym. The boys' basketball team ran drills on half the basketball court. A girls' volleyball game occupies the other half. Bella and I, in gym clothes, played along in the volleyball.

The shorts weren't even shorts as they were just up to our asses. Draco was glaring at all of the guys who were staring at me, while he smirked at me. I glared at him as I noticed how amazing he looked in his gym clothes. As I played in the volleyball game, I kept glancing at Draco as he dribbled the ball across the floor.

His arm muscles bulged as he dribbled. I had to swallow to keep my attention on the game. When I wasn't staring at Draco, I felt his eyes on me. I smirked, knowing that he was having a hard time as well. Bells avoided volleyball like it's radioactive. An energetic, athletic team captain, Jessica, motivated the players.

Unfortunately, the volleyball headed toward Lauren. She smirked and hit it towards me. I dodged it and it hit a basketball player in the head.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Are you alright Mike? I warned them not to make me play," Lauren lied, walking up to him.

I heard that and scoffed. I walked to them.

"I bet. It's only a flesh wound," Mike replied as he grinned and she smiled, relieved.

The bell rang and class was over.

"You're Isabella, right?" He asked. "And you're Emma."

"Just Bella," Bells answered.

"Emma," Draco joined us as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Draco," I smiled at him, relaxing into his arms.

"Is this, uh, is this your brother?" Mike asked me.

"Boyfriend, actually," Draco corrected him, his gray eyes darker in color.

He's Mad......

"Oh," Mike blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"I'm Mike. Newton," he looked at us a second too long, clearly taken by us.

I rolled my eyes as Jessica appeared, stepping between them. Subtle, but possessive as she nudged Mike.

"You're from England, right?" Jessica asked, turning to Draco and I.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Can I ask why?" She asked.

I froze, Draco shaking his head.

"You don't have to answer that," Jessica blushed in embarrassment.

"It's best if you don't ask us why we moved here," Draco covered for me.

Mike smiled comfortably at me, and Jessica did the same thing because he did. We got changed and headed to the cafeteria. I followed Bells, Mike, and Jessica as we carried our trays to a table. Eric appeared and squished into a seat next to Bells.

"Mike, you met my home girls, Emma and Bella," he asked.

"Your home girls?" Mike asked.

"Don't call her that," Draco snapped at Eric, who blushed in response.

"Okay," Eric agreed, not wanting to get on his bad side.

"My girl," Tyler, the boy from before, spoke up, kissing my head.

He pulled Mike's chair from under him. Mike chased him.

"It's first grade all over again, and you're the shiny new toy," Jessica explained.

Suddenly, a flashbulb blinded Bella and me. She looked up at the photographer, Angela, Jessica's sweet, low-key, insecure friend. She is one of the purest people I have met.

"Sorry, needed a candid for the feature," Angela spoke up.

"Feature's dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again.," Eric informed her.

"Sorry. There's always eating disorders or Speedo padding on the swim team," I asked.

"Wait, that's a good one...," Angela smiled as I looked up.

My eyes followed four people as they walked outside

My eyes followed four people as they walked outside. In slow motion, I saw them enter. They were all chalky pale, purplish shadows under their eyes and all devastatingly beautiful. I think they're some form of immortal beings. Bella saw them and leaned over to Jessica and Angela.

"Who are they" She asked 

(Plz vote)