School Part 2

Emma's pov

"The Cullens," Angela informed her

Jessica leaned in, swinging into gossip mode.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids," Jessica explained. "They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago."

"They kinda keep to themselves," Angela added.

"Because they're all together," Jessica continued. "Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett..."

I saw the two as Rosalie had long blonde hair, a beautiful model and she knows it. Alongside her was Emmett, brawny, like a weightlifter, but a playful glint in his eye.

".....they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal," Jessica continued.

"Jess, they're not related," Angela reminded her.

Draco and I gave each other a knowing smirk. A lot of the pureblood families often kept it in the family to "preserve" the magical line.

"But they live together. And the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's really weird...," Jessica added.

Bella and I saw Alice, a pixie-like girl who was light on her feet with short, black hair going in every direction. She hovers over a guy who looked like he was in pain. I noticed that they all had the same golden eyes. They looked like they could be related based on that feature, but they didn't share any other features that were in blood-related families.

"....she's with Jasper, who always like he's in pain," Jessica added. "I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela sighed happily as Bells laughed with her.

My eyes shifted to see a guy and girl walk in. The boy caught my eye. He was lanky, with untidy, bronze colored hair. He seems inwardly turned, mysterious. More boyish than the others. But the most striking of all. I can't take my eyes off him. Both interested in him and surprised that he looked like Cedric.. And the girl looked beautiful with bright blond hair that looks like vanilla.

"Who are they?" Bella and I asked, Draco not liking that I was looking at the last Cullen.

But he was also interested.

"That's Edward and Kat Cullen," Jessica answered.

"No way," I gasped.

"What?" Jessica asked me, confused.

"He looks just like Cedric," I realized, looking at Draco, whose face was paler than normal, but he was livid.

Draco was always jealous of Cedric when he was still alive.

"Who?" Jessica asked.

"Cedric is my ex-boyfriend who died three years ago," I explained. "He looks just like Edward."

Suddenly, Edward looked over, as if he heard Jessica from across the room. His eyes met mine. But he seemed... confused. Draco shot Edward a glare as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap, making me gasp in shock when he did that. Bells glared at Edward and how he glared at me.

"Was it the serial killer in England?" Jessica asked me. "Who killed your ex?"

I nodded, Draco rubbing my back. The whole world thinks Voldemort is a normal muggle serial killer and that Cedric was a victim. We had to pass Voldemort off as a serial killer to keep the muggles off our magical backs. Bella rolled her eyes as I kept looking at Edward, his eyes still trained on me.

"They are gorgeous, obviously," Jessica sighed. "But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care."

She does, I thought.

"Anyway, don't waste your time," Jessica asked us.

"I wasn't planning on it," Bella lied as she continued to look at Kat.

"Why is he staring at you?" Draco whispered in my ear.

"I don't know," I whispered back as he placed a tender kiss on my lips. 

-Edward's POV-

My eyes zoned on the two new British students kissing as I felt something rising within me.

"Why is he jealous?" I heard Jasper think.

I shot him a look.

Emma's POV

Draco walked me to my Biology class, the only class we don't have together.

"I'll be right across the hall, Emma," Draco brushed my hair back from my face. "Just call out for me and I'll come."

"I don't think the teachers here would appreciate that," I reminded him.

"What if something happens?" He argued.

"Draco, this isn't Hogwarts," I reminded him. "Nothing like what has happened there will happen here. You know that."

"Draco, I will be fine," I reminded him. "It's just forty-five minutes. It will fly by before you know it."

I kissed him and headed inside, Mike and Bella following me. Mike took his seat. I saw Kat sorta glared at Bella. I walked to the teacher, Mr. Molina. As I walked across the fan, I saw Edward Look at me, as if he could smell me. 

Mr. Molina takes my class slip.