XIII | the battle against darkness.

I see fire | XIII

" an ally with power to eliminate the dark army, that is what she is."

.... THE BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS

 THE BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS

||

The following day Aleta woke at the sound of soldiers getting ready. she groggily woke up and transformed back into an elf. "hey Aelta, are you going to join the elven army?" Bilbo suddenly said beside you. You looked down at him. "no, I'll be on the good side. My powers will burn the dark army. Just wait," and with that, you two walked to Gandalf, who already stood one place in the army of elves. You could hear Thranduil and Bard talking to throin. You sighed heavily at the words that came out of his mouth. Before you knew it, the accursed dwarf king was about to throw bilbo from the rampart. That was what got the dragon indie you to tick. "Thorin Oakenshield, you would call yourself a king? You are not the same dwarf I knew. You have grown selfish inside the mountain, dwarf king. Now let the young Baggins go before you let me at your fort," you snarled, your head high.

throin stared wide-eyed at you. he knew that you could shift to a dragon since he had seen you when you had talked to Smaug in your dragon form. "you? Who are you to tell me what I am? You're of nothing royal; you're only a worm," he hissed back. You walked beside Thranduil's elk. The elk was a small tad uneasy around you. Thranduil stared at you in wonder as the rest of his army. "I am the dragon, throin. I am the fire who can save us all. I am of Valar's choice. Please do not question my royalty, Oakenshield. Now let bilbo come back to those who won't betray him" you walked even closer but stopped as you couldn't go any farther due to the water thing, which made sure folks couldn't go inside the mountain.

throin eventually let the poor hobbit down, and he immediately scurred to you. You lowered your head and pressed it against him as he hugged your front leg. " go, Gandalf is behind me," you whispered and nudged him in the direction of Gandalf. you then looked up again. "Now is war necessary against the elves? Orcs will come, Oakenshild." you glanced at Thranduil, who still stared at you, then back at throin, who had lowered his bow.

||

——
I'm sorry about this short chap but the next one will probably be longer.

-Saph