Twisted reflections

A/n: i tested negative for corona but I am taking a new test the day after tomorrow so uh yeah. I feel so sick and I keep throwing up so prepare for late chapters. :( Also the musical is under Camilo and y/n's belts so I won't write much on behind the scenes cause like, idk how.
But it will be a pretty good chapter I hope.
In this chapter however there will be Camilo angst so just be prepared for that.

TW: angst

Y/n  POV

I was invited by Camilo for dinner. The first dinner I've spent in the casita in awhile.

I spent the day studying for a quiz about "Norwegian history" like: Birkebeinere, Vikings, WW2 and so on.
After the day has passed I noticed I probably should get there a little early, I mean it wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked up to the Casita and then into Camilo's room. It was a room filled with mirrors and chameleons covered on the walls, and then a bed hanging on the wall with stones leading up to a platform where his huge bed was and underneath was a wardrobe. Probably filled with the same outfit he wears everyday. I find myself admiring my surroundings and almost forgot about the reason I was here, it was to hangout with my best friend!

I walk around for a bit noticing this room was HUGE! It was like walking in a mirror maze. I walk around until I heard faint sobbing and glass shattering. I run over to the sound and see Camilo, covered in blood with deep wound due to the mirror shards and then I noticed Camilo was having a panic attack. I run over to Camilo and embrace him into a hug.

"What happened to you Camilo?" I asked worriedly as I pushed his curls behind his ear.

"I don't know, I don't-. I don't remember, I don't remember me looking like this. I thought I looked different, i looked like someone else and it scared me. I don't even remember myself and how I look, how can I make other people happy when I can't even be happy being myself." He said sobbing into my neck. I hush him and drew comforting circles on his back.

"Shhh, it's okay!" I say trying to comfort him.

"It's also that I am slowly changing into this horrid monster. Like when I was punching you and you threw up and-" he said tired and hurt.

"It's okay, I forgave you for that!" I said to him.

I noticed that I was starting to get Camilo's blood on myself.

"Hey, hey! Look." I said pointing to his wounds,

"Oh.." he said still shaken up.

"Here." I said as I ripped the blouse I was wearing, and cleaned his wounds with water and slowly wrapping him up.

He groaned as I picked out the glass shards, with equipment of course!

"Thank you." He said grateful.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Julietta screamed from the door.

"Let's go." I say getting up and hugging him.

"And just know, it will be okay. I promise you!" I say before letting go of him.

"Thank goodness that I have such a great best friend." He said. As I felt a million daggers stabbed my heart. Why do I feel so emotional about that one word we call each other.

"Yeah me too." I say, as we go done for dinner.

Dinner went well but I saw Camilo's eyes were barely open.

"Thanks for dinner, it was lovely but I think I should escort Camilo to his room before he falls asleep." I say hinting to the Madrigals, I could hear Luisa, Isabela, Mirabel and Dolores giggling about something but I don't get, what is so funny?

I pull Camilo up to his room and I go to the toilet before I enter Camilo's room and see him snuggled in bed with a yellow pajamas similar to the design on his poncho. I giggle at the similarities. I go up to him and say goodbye, but before I could do that he pulled me by my ripped up and bloody blouse.

"Hm?" I say.

"Could you spend the night? Please? For me?"  He says with the cutest puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fineeeeee!" I say as I rolled my eyes. I got ready to drag out the mini bed under his bed. But then He dragged me in his bed.

"Uhh, Camilo?" I said as my face turn red like a tomato but you couldn't see because of the darkness. I was thankful for that.

"Pleaseeeeeeee?" He begged,

"It will be like old times!" He said still sleepy and his eyes puffy from the crying.

Old times... where we had sleepovers and play dates all the time.

"Oh my god, you'll be the death of me. I promise you." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Night." He said as he cuddled me.

O.M.G WHAT THE FUCCKKKKK Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I wanted to dig an eternal hole and jump into it.

"Night." I say acting chill but my body was stiff.

And after awhile I calm down and close my eyes as I cuddle him back.

A/n: OKAY NOTHING SEXUAL HAPPENED THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHOLESOME.
AND I HOPE I STILL DON'T HAVE CORONA AND UHHH.... SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE!!! JUST BARE WITH MY GUYS! 😩🤚