<\3... (this is a chapter)

A/N: prepare for tears?! Idk just this one might be emotional AND, this chapter will contain lyrics but it'll be WAY smoother than the Michelle thing idk what I was doing okay?! 😭

Y/N POV:

I wake up with slightly damp hair due to yesterday's events.

I was invited to that exclusive engagement party yesterday, wasn't I? Oh I don't remember, yesterday was a blur.

I think I might actually go, it would be fun rebuilding up trust lmao.

Did I just 'Lmao' in my head? oh well.

I stretched my arms out for my favourite sketch book and did some morning sketches and then the pencil started scratching the paper, and it didn't stop until it was 02:47 PM. I had wasted the whole day sketching. Imprisoned by my own mind, I felt weird. I could barely remember anything from when I was last with Camilo.

As the day passed and I got all dolled up for the festivities and got ready to go.

As I arrived at the casita, I was greeted by song and dance.

I was so mesmerised by all of the live movement and voices all syncing together. I saw them preparing the tables still moving around dancing and still managing not to break or ruin anything.

I stood in my place in awe looking at the family I wished I had, they were so perfect and I was so, not.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me,

"Michelle.." I said in confusion,

"What are you doing here?" I said throwing her a question look,

"Oh I got personally invited by Camilo. What about you?" She asked even tho it was obvious.

Me and Camilo were supposed to break the news about us being an official couple, but looks like that's screwed unless we'd want the WHOLE town to know.

"Mm, same thing happened to me." I said casually brushing over the facade that I was jealous over how he invited HER and ME.

The music stopped and they all greeted us and invited us to sit by the table.

"Camilo! I can't wait to tell them the news!" Michelle said with a smile plastered on her face as she linked her arm in his and leaned her head on his shoulder.

My face was plastered with envy, even though Camilo looked uncomfortable he didn't say or reject her affection.

We started eating as Mirabitch was having a staring contest with Dolores until something was put in front of Mirabell's face so she couldn't focus properly and clearly lost. Dolores whisper something to her brother which made him transform into MANY different people and forms, it was quite amusing but Michelle didn't look pleased with him.

The whole family had a whispering game going on and everyone got the same shocked expressions.

Mirabell ducted under the table for something, I thought she dropped her fork or something but no.

Something weird was going on and I'm about to figure out what,

My thought was interrupted by Michelle clinking the glass with a butter knife signalling she wanted to announce something.

Camilo looked quite stressed and tried leaving which also seemed like a bad idea clearly.

Michelle cleared her throat and said something that BROKE my heart into a million pieces.

"As you all know me and Camilo are dating but, Camilo proposed to me!" Michelle said proud, showing off her expensive ring with a gorgeous diamond.

"I'm leaving." I muttered quickly gathering my things, to get up and leave.

As I stood up I walked straight for the door, not looking back, only hearing a faint, "wait let me explain" from Camilo.

I walked out but broke down right outside of the casita making catching up easy.

"Listen, it's an arranged marriage. My Abuela guilt tripped me, i only love you." He said as he his knees touched the ground and started sobbing.

"How could a heart like yours, ever love a heart like mine?" I said as my cracked voice stopped for a second and turned around to see Camilo in tears on his knees behind me.

"Your still a cheater, so what difference does it really make?! You didn't tell me." My sadness quickly turned into a mix of anger and sadness,

I only got sobs in response,

"I'm sorry, please forgive me! I love you so much! Don't leave me again." He loudly said between sobs.

"It's your actions that speak louder." I said,

After an awkward pause I said,

"I would NEVER... do this to you, but you did it to me so why should I show you kindness in return? Clearly you wouldn't show me any." I went up and left with tears in my eyes, leaving him sobbing on the hard and dirty ground with his knees up to his face.

Did i drive you away?.. I know what you'll say,

"I promise you this! I'll always look out, for, you!... that's what I do."

Camilo POV

I know I did you wrong but, I won't let you down.

I promised you this.. I'd always look out for you.. cause that's what I do.

My heart is yours,

A/n: I'll let you know when the next chapter is out! But, what'll happen next? Btw I mixed up some song lyrics from 

Sparks - Coldplay, it's very good but underrated. :( show it some love! <3 

Wish me good luck tomorrow cause my school is having a carnival and I'm going as Sundrop but I'm afraid I'll get even more picked on. :( 

Ty for reading!

Ily bye! <3