Downtown date

A/n: it's me again back with another chapter and yeah hop you enjoy! :]

I'm starting to take this book more seriously so, I'm going to start proof reading and stuff so I'm pretty happy about that. :D

Both my bestfriend's irl started following me on here so, shout yourselves out. :^ —>

Time I started: 1:37 am

Y/N pov:

I woke up harshly due to the certain flashback/nightmare I just experienced.

While I was trying to work out we're I was I noticed I'd woken a worried Camilo up abruptly.
I could see the worried expression plaster on his face due to my heavy heartbeat and uncontrollable shaking.

I feel bad as I see the curly haired boy hugs your waist squeezing your lungs not being able to breathe properly under the warm blanket.

"G'morning." He said in a tired but sweet tone, I took a deep breath and instantly felt relaxed again in his presence.
"Good morning gaupo!" I smirked at him as he nuzzled his face into your neck.
"Mmm..." he muttered while squeezing my waist calmly.

Time skip

We had both woken up but shortly decided to head home at 6 AM which was a pity due to the sun rising would be pretty relaxing to watch together from our tree house.

I made my way home unnoticed and climbed on the brick fence thing and I snapped open my window lock. I snaked my way to bed crawling back into the sheets thinking about what had happened the night before. As I laid in bed, I touched one of my many hickeys and blushed furiously at the thought.

How will this effect our previous relationship status? Are we gonna hate each other if we break up. I thought as I was abruptly stopped as my sister, Nora came in.

"Hey, breakfast is almost finished and it's your favourite breakfast. Oh and, are you okay about the previous night?" She said in a calm but worried tone, I studied her neck as I saw hickeys on her neck.

"Who's the lucky person?" I winked at her obviously pointing out what was plastered on her neck.

"...., what about you?" She mumbled in embarrassment.

"What was that?" I said.

"Okay, it was Isabella. We were both tipped off and I think we are a thing but, I'm not really sure."  She said kinda hoping she was right by mentioning the thing.

She sat down on my bed and then the embarrassed flustered face turned into a HUGE grin.

"What about you?" She said pointing to my neck.

I told her about everything that happened not in detail of course but, still. We gossiped and laughed until Noah came in with an angry face expression plastered on his face.

"THE FUCKING BREAKFAST IS BURNT! Malditos idiotas, ni siquiera pueden preparar el desayuno sin quemarlo."  Noah cursed at us leaving the room and slamming the door after him harshly but childish-like.

Me and Nora started laughing on the bed barely holding back tears.

"Imma go cover these up." I said to Nora making my way over to the bathroom with my concealer.

I concealed everything pretty well so, I went back to my room trying to start sketching.

(Art not mine<3)

(Art not mine<3)

As I started day dreaming I'd realised the clock was about 3 pm, oh shit.

I started wondering what i should do with the remaining hours of daylight. My questions were quickly answered due to the pebbles being thrown at my window, and that could only mean ONE thing.

I opened the window with a grin plastered on my face.

"Hola hermosa, hope your not busy cause you are joining me for the fiesta that's going on in town." He said as it wasn't a question but, a statement.

"Hm... I'm a little busy breathing and stuff but I guess I'll just squeeze this date in to my very busy schedule." I said clearly joking.

I climbed down and immediately greeted with a bouquet of flowers he'd clearly picked himself, what a sweetheart!, I thought to myself as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you gentleman." I curtsied in front of him sarcastically.

"Oh you are VERY welcome my lady." He said as he kissed my hand.

A/n: another author pause cuz I'm tired lolz. 😻🔫 time: 1:54AM on a Tuesday

A/N: I'm in school just finished with a test in food & health so yeah.

Started again: 9:15 AM

As we marched into town barely noticing the stares we'd gotten by the towns folk. We ignored them as we went downtown where no one were against us cause they were to busy partying and having fun.

Me and Camilo went to multiple food trucks and tents all with AMAZING food(s).

We had so much fun with the people, suddenly a song came on and I grabbed my skirt and started dancing to the beat. 

Camilo joined in just dancing, he reminded me of Pepa's and Félix's wedding with a ton of dancing. It was really fun until we bumped into Michelle and her minions.

"HEY WATCH IT- oh it's just the clutz, should've expected it." She said in a bitchy tone,

"let's just go." I said to Camilo and we headed out to the flower field all sweaty due to all the dancing and running.

We both started laughing as our head hit the soft ground.

We just started talking until I got this bright idea,

"Last one to the lake in a rotten egg!" I screamed as I started running.

"Aye, no fair." he said "CHEATER!" he screamed after me as he took of his yellow poncho. 

I dived into the waters and started swimming far away from him.

As the sun hit the lake I knew we were gonna be here for a while. Camilo finally catches up to me and I kissed him as a reward,

What a day?

A/n: so sorry for the rushed ending, it's because I'm in school rn. But please point out writing errors and I'll have them fixed.

Ily and TY for 2k reads and 61 votes and 91 comments!