S E V E N: REMISSION AND RELAPSE

Enjoy the smutttt🤭😏

IT reeked of dead fish and rotten meat in the Ale council

IT reeked of dead fish and rotten meat in the Ale council. But Rzej endured the reek for the information he needed. Every step he took was more pain reaching his spine, but still he endured.

The narrow hall of the fifteenth floor was tight and messy with shoes left outside each apartment suite or birds perching on the balcony railing. Bird shit stained the balcony, he had to hold his breath until he reached the end of the lane.

Rzej leaned against his cane, and knocked on the half broken door. Cracks Lining to the cat flap made it almost visible to see inside.

"WHO IS IT?" An hiss of a rotten voice.

"RZEJ," He gave back the same yell, even when his throat burned. "Do you have what I asked for?"

"Last we heard of a Micah Underwood, was New Orleans where he helped the Mikaelsons defeat the hollow, but Hayley Marshall doesn't know where he is. She said Micah and his husband; Romeo went to another country to get away from all this supernatural drama and took their daughter with them, of course." The rotten voice whispered through the cracks in the door.

Rzej furrows his brows, caressing the soft leather fabric of his gloves. He refused to touch anything in The Ale. It was full of gems and the sick. Coming here was a threat on its own.

"Pictures?" Rzej asked.

The cat flap opened, then the man inside shot a large brown envelope out. Rzej grunted using his powers to levitate the envelope to his hands. The ache worsened. Klaus and Rowena's hovering wasn't such a bad idea now. "I'll make sure Astra pays you handsomely."

"I want protection."

The sun glowering into the courtyard dimmed, crafting shadows around the tall tree in the middle of the courtyard. "From what?" He opened the envelope, pulling out the pictures. Rzej leaned against the wall to steady himself. From one picture of Micah Underwood in New Orleans with Elijah to Romeo Vermont with a little girl. Rzej tilted his head, studying the line of Romeo's eyes. The golden light in his honey-brow eyes.

"Astra threatened my balls."

Rzej chuckled, turning to another picture of Klaus being saved by Micah. He smiled such a wicked smile. "Who have you told?" He asked his informer.

That rotten voice made Rzej cringe. "No one. Yet."

"Astra will stay away. Find out where Micah Underwood is."

----

If there was anything Astra Lowe hated more than the Ale was visiting the informer for information. It always reeked of shit and humans. Pesky humans had nothing better to do with their boring tedious lives.

Astra wasn't as polite as Rzej to knock. Her black stiletto heels were already kicking down the door. . . again. The informer groaned, moving from his computer desk where he played his video games. "Rzej said you won't come anymore," He grumbled, turning off the voice modulator he always used so he could remain anonymous.