4 cheese

carol rushed to the restaurant the next day,  she kicked the door open and rushed to the kitchen. marcell and greg were there, making out. they looked at her surprised.

"what? carol what the fuck!" greg yelled and carol chuckled, but her smile faded. 

"i need u to help me. it's important."

marcell rolled his eyes "we were making out and thats important too!" carol walked over to him and slapped him. greg gasped in the background. "shut up this is serious." marcell rubbed his rat cheek in pain and sighed "ok sorry.. well what is it?"

"well.. its a device that can cause mass destruction, and i need it.. cause my dad wants me to cause mass destruction." carol explained and her rat acquaintances gasped. 

"what u think were gonna help u?! youre gonna en dthe world we dont wanna get involved!!!!" greg said angrily and marcell nodded in agreement. "youre on ur own bitch" marcell said and they left even though theyre at their job???? wtf??

carol sighed sadly but then yn walked in. "hey, whats wrong?" they asked.. they seeemed nervous but carol ignored that. 

"i-... i-i need your help with something." carol looked at yn's sesy rat face

"what?"

"have u seen a saddle.. with a logo that says.....

pony up daddy?"

yn remembered the saddle at their mansion and got more anxious.. "why do u need that..?" carol looked into their orbs. "cause.. theyre a family heirloom?" she lied and yn got less nervious.

"oh ok, fine i did."