Part 9

"ok fine i will do it." carol said and danny looked at her surprised, he didnt know she would actually do it 

"a.. are u sure?" he asked sadly and carol nodded. "yeah if its for the best.."

danny looked at her sad but sighed "ok fine... do u want to say bye?"

"can i?" carol looked at danny teary eyed, danny gave her a small smile "yeah"

they went down the sky to the burning earth and went down to yn masnion

danny knocked.

"oh hey carol is the apocalypse done?" yn asked but carol only looked at them frowning "whats wrong?" danny stepeed in. "carol.. ois going to give her soul away,, for it to stop." marcell walked up to them "wait but can she bring back greg?" "shut up marcel..."

"WAIT WHAT HO" yn YELLED "WHYYYY NOO CAROL" and they ran up to carol and kissed "yn ive always loved u" and then yn said "me too" they hugged "i will miss u carol" yn cried "i will miss u too yn"

dany looked at them.. "carol, are u ready?" carol looked at him and smiled "yeah,,, by yn." carol walked up to dany and they shook hands and everything went white.

drew gooden came down from the sky and grabbed dannys hand and carols and they went up. and suddenly all the fires went out and the buildings turned normal again? 

someone tapped marcell on the shoulder and he turned around and saw.. GREG. they kissed "OMG I MISSED U SO MUCH"  greg handed marcell money "FOR OUR WEDDING" and they kissed

yn looked at the clear sky and smiled "i will miss u carol.."

the end or.. is it?