The beginning.

First of all,I'm Ava Cullen. 16 year old girl,normal,human........ I live with my mother 'Layla Cullen',my father 'Nathan Cullen',my 2 brothers 'Aidan Cullen' and 'Carter Cullen' and my twin sister 'Aubree Cullen'. I am currently single (how come -_-) but my sister Aubree is dating Zachary McDonald. I dont know why I am writing really boring stuff,status's are a sign of BOREDOM! :/ Not in my world,my life is full of excitement. Too much excitement.......... And yes,I am VERY rich.

"Honeys! School time!" called Mom. Mom calls us Honeys because there are 4 of us when there wasn't. "Coming mommy!" shouted Aidan. Aidan is the good child,at least mom and dad calls him that................. "School!? Its Sunday!" whined Carter,"Its Monday,idiot!" Aubree exclaimed,"Oy! No calling brothers idiots,Ava!" snapped mom,"It wasn't me! That was Aubree!" I replied angrily,"Just get dressed or you'll be late!" ordered mom. 

I just HATE it when people mistake me for Aubree! Aubree is cheeky and all,but they think its ME!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Anyway,I walked to my room and saw Aubree stealing my designer handbag. "Aubree! Get away! This is MY room not yours!" I demanded,"But......you dont use this hangbag! Please Ava give it to me! I want to impress Zachary!" whined Aubree. She had a point,I dont use that thing anymore. "Fine,take it." I said,trying to look annoyed,"Yay!" squealed Aubree in excitement and then skipped off to her room carrying my designer handbag. 

I huffed my way through my over-crowded,luxury walk-in closet. God you can get LOST in there! I hardly ever see my dad,he goes to work in the mornings really early before we wake up and comes back near our bedtime or after our bedtime on weekdays. He has a job as a Movie Director and TV show host and my mom is a model and actress. Aubree is a very great singer,Aidan is a good musician,Carter is an awesome rapper,but me? I dont have anything good to do,im talentless. I always wanted to write scripts and make books,but my cousins,brothers and sisters make fun of me,my aunties,uncles and grandparents think its a joke,my mom suggests I should leave that job go and my dad looked pretty disappointed when he heard that. What's wrong with writing books? 

Anyway,I got my light blue skinny jeans,my yellow vans,my yellow t-shirt,my light blue varsity jacket and my white with light blue and yellow straps hat and finally added a white belt around my waist for extra coolness. The reason I wear these cool oufits that match with eachother is because everyone at my school thinks im a geek unlike my brothers and sister. I need some limelight too! I headed down to the kitchen to find 5 mini pancakes stacked on top of eachother with syrup and butter on top. The kitchen was empty of people,which is very rare because my mom loves cooking and the smell of the kitchen. I sat down and ate my 5 pancakes and then almost choked on the syrup when Aubree came in. "How you like the outfit,Ava?!" sassed Aubree. I just stared at her outfit head-to-toe and almost fainted. She was wearing an UGLY gold dress which goes down a bit lower than her knickers and doesn't have any straps to hold it up,so you could see a tiny bit of her chest,a hideous,white cardigan,white and gold 20cm high heels and gold shadies. "So?" said Aubree starting to golf down her pancakes. I just stared and stared at her in disbelief.