Character Origin Smp Kitty

‘‘You can’t do that’’, the little girl cried, flattening her ears, and letting the tears fall to the ground. ‘’it’s going to be ok sweetheart, just stay with Mr Alec, he is going to keep you save’’. Despite all the crying the guards took the feline woman and placed her inside the carriage and promptly shutting the iron door behind her. ‘’ Just remember I love you Kitty.’’
The woman looked into her daughter’s teary purple eyes and started crying as well.
‘’ Let’s go’’, the man behind the reigns yelled and the horses immediately began trotting away from the village. ‘’Mummy,’’ the girl shouted in agony, but nobody seemed to care as the townspeople simply resumed what they were doing before the whole situation. Still crying the little girl sat down on the ground and buried her face in her hands, uncontrollable sobs making her body shake every time she took a breath. ‘’Come here,’’ The slow voice of the librarian made the girl look up and she slowly stood back up on her feet. ‘’ Let’s get you somewhere a little bit cosier. ’’Mr Alec smiled down at Kitty, who shyly took his hand in her own and followed him on the path towards said destination.
'’What are they going to do with mummy?’’ The man seemed to be in thoughts for a bit before answering: ‘’ She is traveling to a beautiful place where all the people go sometimes.’’ His ears lowered sadly. He didn’t have the courage to tell the little Kitty that her mother was going to be executed just because she rejected the King after he asked her to be his new wife. ‘’Am I going to go there sometimes too?’’ Her eyes lit up with hope and she looked up to the librarian. ‘’You will eventually, but you still have enough time here in this world.’’ He smiled at the optimism the little girl still had, it will be sad to see that trait go when she will be older and decided to travel the world.
‘’ When I meet mummy again, I will cuddle her for forever.’’ She declared while throwing her fist up in a determined manner. ‘’Maybe I will also be there to join the cuddle pile’’, Mr Alec poked Kitty in her side which resulted in her jumping up in the air and a few steps back. ‘’Nooo’’, the girl screamed through her laughing fit and curled up on the ground to protect her sensitive body parts. ‘’Let’s go.’’ The Librarian shook his head while laughing at the girl’s antics. ‘’I want to race you.’’ She declared and took a position to head of quickly. ‘’ Sure,’’ the man assumed the same position and began counting down from five. Immediately after saying zero the little girl took off, her cat speed kicking in and letting her fly over the ground. Mr Alec started a little later, running slow so he could let Kitty win. After the girl reached her destination, she sat down on the ground again and waited for the man. Shortly after he also reached the library and got greeted by a laughing child.
‘’You lost; I finally won a race now.’’ You could hear the pride in Kitty’s voice which also covered the sadness she had felt earlier. The Librarian chuckled and fished the key out of his pocket. ‘’Let’s eat cake to celebrate.’’ He was glad that the girl got distracted that easily and wouldn’t think about the problems with her mother anymore. Both Felines stepped into the main room of the library and Kitty went to sit at the big table in the middle of it. ‘’Should I help you set anything up or do you want to do it alone.’’ Mr Alec just shook his head. ‘’I can manage it on my own, but thanks for asking.’’ The girl nodded and started fidgeting with her hands. ‘’Are you going to take care of me?’’ She suddenly asked and lowered her gaze to the ground. ‘’You are the only thing I have now.’’ He saw that she was tearing up again and quickly came over to her and enveloped her into a hug. ‘’Of course I can. You don’t need to be sad.’’

Kitty continued to stay with Mr Alec and grew up under his care. Now with her 17-birthday coming up she grew more and more agitated. She planned to finally travel away from the kingdom and visit the other races. Because she simply grew bored of always seeing the same places. Another Idea she had was finally meeting her pen pal from the phantom kingdom she started writing to a few years ago. The only downside to her plan, she hadn’t mentioned it to Mr Alec yet, making him completely unaware of her plans. Packing the last stuff together she closed her bag and swung it over her head. As she descended the stairs, she ran into Mr Alec who promptly took her to the side. ‘’ Where are you going little lady?’’ Taken by surprise she jumped up a bit and smashed her head into the ceiling lamp. ‘’ You scared me Dad.’’ The young feline looked at him disapprovingly before breaking into a smile. ‘’ I am finally old enough to meet my friend I always tell you about. You know Grump, my pen pal from the phantom kingdom.’’ She smiled and swayed her tail a little. ‘’That’s a long way to go,’’ Mr Alec pointed out, but the feline just nodded. ‘’I am fully prepared to do this.’’ She clapped her hands together and pulled her bag to the door. But then she hesitated and turned back around now with tears in her eyes. ‘’I will miss you; you are the only family I have.’’ The old man just shook his head. ‘’Just go meet your friend, I won’t be going anywhere for a long time.’’ The older feline smiled and opened his arms for a hug which the young girl immediately returned. ‘’Goodbye my treasure,’’ Mr Alec also had to fight the tears now and let the girl free again. ‘’I will come see you again,’’ the girl promised and stepped out of the door to go on her own way, waving as she left the garden.