Character origin Smp Gee

The knock on the door echoed through the almost empty house and almost gave the girl on the sofa a heart attack. With a shriek she shot up and her head snapped towards the door, which inevitably gave her enough momentum and in the next moment she went crashing onto the floor. With a groan of pain she told her visitor she would be at the door in a moment and pushed herself back to a standing position.
She straighten her brown locks which usually would be confided into two braids and marched to the door, where her visitor knocked again for the second time.
‘’ I’m coming, ‘’ she told them again and mentally cursed that whoever it was better have something important. On her way to the door she passed a mirror and took a quick glance if she looked presentable after her nap and its untimely end. When she was pleased with what she saw she swung open the door ready to give her disturbance a piece of her mind.
To her surprise she found a few of her friends on the other side. ‘’Do you want to go out with us and play in the big lava lake?’’ She nodded; it wasn’t like there was much else to do in this red hell hole. Quickly she gathered fireproof clothes she could use for swimming and closed the door after herself. ‘’Last one there is a lazy piglin she joked and sprinted across the vast nether rack field.
‘’Hey,’’ a few of the kids screamed after her which made her break into a laughing fit. They wouldn’t even be able to catch up with her because even though she was fairly small she was easily the fastest of the nether children. She let out her obvious excitement with a yell and continued to jump over all sorts of stones and quartz blocks that lay in her path.
They travelled across the big warped forest, having to avoid the trees and endermen in their way. They even came across a bastion and the girl made a mental note to absolutely go and explore it later.
Getting lost in the dreams of future adventures and all the stuff she would find she was completely oblivious to what the other children were doing. Suddenly a hand yanked her backwards and she let out a strangled gasp. She unceremoniously landed with her butt on the red floor and looked up at her attacker, debating if she could take them. Bend over her was a boy, it looked like around her age. He had reddish brown hair which was short but a little wild. His clothes resembled that of training clothes and were mostly put in various tones of red and black.
‘’Gotcha,’’ he smiled, and she let out a sharp gasp. This was the first kid to actually match her speed, let alone catch her and beat her in her own game. ‘’Good job,’’ Gee complimented, still a bit shocked at his accomplishment.
‘’But I don’t think I have ever seen you out here.’’ He nodded, ‘’I have never really joined the other kids but when I heard, that you are undefeated in catch I had to try to break that. The boy gave her a lopsided grin and stuck out his hand, either to introduce himself or help Gee off of the ground. Either way she took it, and he pulled her back to her feet. ‘’I am Henry,’’ he introduced himself and Gee shook his hand. ‘’Gee,’’ she told him, ‘’I am impressed with your speed.’’ The boy blushed and lowered his gaze to the floor. ‘’Thanks, nobody ever told me that.’’ She gasped and shook her head furiously.
‘’You are so fast, your friends have to mention it, you could easily outrun my parents and you are a young blazeling like me!’’ This statement seamed to have a negative effect on the boy as his head shot up and you could clearly see the sadness in his eyes. ‘’About that- ‘’, he started but quickly broke his sentence off. The gears inside Gee’s head started turning and after about a minute realization dawned on her and she let out a shocked yell. ‘’Don’t tell me that you don’t have friends. That’s unacceptable.’’ He shrugged. ‘’They don’t want anything to do with me, but it doesn’t bother me.’’ Once again, the girl sunk deep in her thoughts when she eventually came up with a solution.
‘’I could be your friend,’’ she hesitantly suggested and quickly followed the statement with an ‘’If you want to that is.’’ Now it was Henry’s time to ponder about what has been said. With every passing second Gee grew more and more agitated. What if the boy thought that she was weird? What if she was rushing everything right now? They did meet only today so she wouldn’t judge him. ‘’Sure, we can be friends,’’ he smiled, and Gee let out a sigh of relief. ‘’I’m glad.’’ After a few moments of silence she realized that it had been really quiet around the two blazes. Did the other kids give up on catching her? She gently nudged her new friend with her elbow to catch his attention. ‘’I think the other kids gave up on finding us,’’ she laughed and turned to go back to her house. Henry turned his head a few times before coming to the same conclusion.
‘’Where are we going now?’’ He asked the girl who dragged him behind her because she took his hand. ‘’I was going to go home; I should have asked you first.’’ She blushed and laughed embarrassed before letting go of his hand. ‘’No, it’s fine,’’ the boy laughed and walked next to her, ‘’it would be really cool to see your house and-.’’ In the exact moment, his stomach began to grumble.
‘’You’re hungry from running after me,’’ she conclude and let out a laugh. Now it was his turn to get red from embarrassment. ‘’If it isn’t to much trouble.’’ He told her sheepishly. ‘’Nonsense, we are friends now so I can’t exactly let you go hungry now, can I?’’ Gee exclaimed and resumed dragging Henry to her house. Who knew that a game of catch could bring forth such a close friendship.