Character Origin Smp Kaze

Exhausted the new mother laid her had back onto the bed and let her tears run down her cheeks. She knew birth was a painful process but that didn’t prevent her shock when the baby finally wanted to be born. The midwife, who took her child to be measured and weighed finally came back into the room and carefully placed the boy into the mother’s arms. ‘’Something is wrong with this child,’’ she told her and pointed at the ender child. Instead of the normal black and purple colour palette the child showed light blue spots all over its body. ‘’ Hello Kaze,’’ the mother cooed which made the child laugh and look at her. ‘’Should I tell the father to come in?’’ The midwife shot the two a questioning look to which the mother nodded shortly before continuing to play with her son. The door creaked as the other woman left to fetch the man and the room was soon enveloped in almost a deafening silence. The only thing that could be heard were the happy noises her child now made. ‘’… are you sure that this is your child?’’ The question made the woman perk up and she saw the nurse come into the room again, this time with her husband behind her. ‘’ I don’t care what he looks like, he is my son because I know my wife wouldn’t do anything like that.’’ Everyone within earshot could hear the anger the fathers’ voice held at the accusation the nurse just threw at him. ‘’I trust my wife and I know that I am the only one for her.’’ The woman in question teared up again at the affectionate words her husband used as her defence and hugged the now exhausted and sleeping child to her chest. Without a word the man sat by her side and enveloped his new family into a gentle hug while also trying to dry the tears that where streaming down the females face. He first placed a kiss on top of her head and then did the same for his new son, smiling proudly down at him. ‘’My baby will be something incredibly special.’’ He declared which only earned a snort from the nurse.
As Kaze grew up he learned really fast that he didn’t belong to the ender clan. While his parents were the best parents a child could wish for, praising him if he did something good, even if it was something small like a good grade, the other people in his town resented him seemingly without any reason. The other children didn’t want to play with him and the bigger Endermen always seemed to be talking about him behind his back. He got ignored in school, sometimes even from his teachers and the bigger children started bullying him for everything he did. The people would constantly take his things away or call him all sorts of names behind his back. Nobody wanted to be his friend and he soon grew very lonely. The only people who actively wanted to talk to him were his parents which he loved over everything. But even this soon grew into a twisted and sad thought. After another stressful day at school Kaze made his way back home, still trying to get the gum that one of the especially mean boys stuck onto his T-shirt, back off again. After he rounded a corner the sound of screaming hit him in the face and a group of Teen Enderman could be seen running away from his house. Scared the young Enderboy took of in a sprint and teleported the left-over way directly in front of his house. He couldn’t have predicted what he saw there even in his darkest nightmares. His parents were lying on the ground, a big red puddle eating the grass around them. ‘’Mum? Dad…,’’ tears began pooling in the ice blue eyes of the enderboy and a few sobs escaped his throat. ‘’Noo, please no.’’ The sobs grew in volume and his whole body started shaking. Hearing steps behind him the boy quickly ran inside the woods in hopes that the others wouldn’t find him. He ran and ran, still hearing the steps of the other Enderman children and the taunting voices who described what they wanted to do to him after they caught him. Kaze ran until his legs gave out under him due to exhaustion and he crashed down next to a big tree. Struggling to keep his eyes open, even the adrenalin from outrunning his potential death couldn’t help him and he slowly sunk into a deep slumber.
He found out really quickly, that his pursuers gave up on chasing him and that he had no idea how to get back home, if he could even call it home. Adapting to his new living condition however didn’t prove to be a big problem as he found a nice clearing in the wood right next to a lake where he settled down. The trees made a really nice and easily accessible building material and soon enough he had built himself a little house next to the lake. He made a garden with all kinds of flowers that he found on his strolls through the woods and sometimes even got visited by a few animals such as a little family of sheep and occasionally a cow or a pig. All in all he had found a noticeably quiet and calm place for himself to recover from his past trauma. But even this quickly derailed and took a horrible turn for him when he took a longer than usual walk in the woods. Having worked quite hard that day Kaze wanted to reward himself and went for a long relaxing walk in the woods to just catch a breather and admire the nature around him. But as he came close to his house again, he could hear voices loudly arguing with each other. Thinking he could potentially meet new friends he curiously approached the voices who he now saw belonged to a few human males standing in front of it. The shocking thing weren’t the arguments coming from all around him but the big red mountain of flames that was in the place where his cute cottage once stood. Taking a step back he missed to see the big branch behind him, and it snapped with a big crack. The humans turned their head and approached Kaze who fell to the ground with a thud. They seemed to have a pumpkin on their head the closer the came to the ender boy. One of the taller humans stood right in front of him and seemed to ask for something from one of the smaller ones. Bevor Kaze could even make out what the male took a stabbing pain erupted in his skull. His vision faded to black and he could faintly feel his shoulder hitting the grass below him. The last thing he saw before falling completely into darkness were two glowing yellow eyes and a ragged mouth as one of the humans bend down to his height and pushed his head into the ground.