003

It had been about two months since Elena took her entrance exam, receiving the results only a week later.

—Flashback—

"It is I! All might! Young Yuuji, I am here to tell you about your result in the entrance exam!" All Might spoke through the hologram in front of Elena.

Elena seemed unbothered by All Might on the screen. Elena never really looked up to All might during her childhood. However she's learnt to discover her liking for the current number 3 hero, Hawks when he began rising as a hero.

"So, Young Yuuji. We have your score and you passed the written exam by 98%. Now onto the practical exam." All might continued.

Elena watched with care at the hologram,

"You passed the practical exam with 72 villain scores. But there's more!" He said with enthusiasm.

Elena felt a smile creep up her face at the thought, knowing she already got in.

"Of course, heroism isn't just about smashing a bunch of villainy robots or villains, it's about rescuing people. The judges have decided to give you a number of 34 rescue points! Meaning you have a total of 104 points!"

"Congratulations Young Yuuji! You have passed with the highest score in the whole exam!" Was the last thing he said before the hologram disappeared.

Elena felt tears fall down her eyes, knowing she got a total of 104 points.

"I got in!"
___________________

As Elena remembered that day, she was also sad. Knowing she didn't get in the same class as her best friend.

Elena remained in class 1-A however Shinso went into class 1-C. But they promised each other to sit at lunch, and hang out at breaks as well as spent as much time as possible when they weren't in school.

She walked through the big gates of U.A high school. "This is- " She mumbled to herself, only to be interrupted by the shove of a person, getting herself knocked to the side.

She looked at the person who had shoved her to the side, only to realize it was the familiar blonde boy.

Bakugo.

"Watch where you're going." He said, smirking at her in a knowing way. Elena simply looked at him with an unbothered look, right before she used her telekinesis to push him over. Right before he hit the ground Elena used her telekinesis once more to levitate him an inch above the ground.

"Holy shit!" Bakugo squealed. Elena stood in front of him, laughing hysterically at the scare he got.

"You're fucking insane!" He said as he pushed himself upright, looking at her. "Maybe I am. But guess what? Apparently I got the highest score in the whole school at the entrance exam. What'd you get then?" Elena asked him as he began walking.

Bakugo tried to ignore her, however when he heard that she got 104 points, he felt disappointed in himself. However he quickly shook that thought away as he soon spoke.

"77 points." He said. "Second place."

Elena looked at him. "Oh, how many rescue points did you get?" Elena asked him.

Bakugo became really annoyed at her, deciding to continue ignoring her as he fastened his pace towards the assigned classroom. Shrugging, Elena followed him, knowing they got in the same class.

'He did get rescue points, right?' She wondered.

Elena decided to shake the thought away as she walked into the classroom, seeing 20 chairs.