The Unexpected

*Hailey POV*

I wake up in my room to the sound of my alarm. The sound is atrocious i dont even know why i still have it. I end up heading down the stairs to my living room and i see my dad watching the news waiting for my mom to get ready.

"Hey dad" i said. He turned his head around and smiled "hey princess, is your mom almost ready?" I was about to answer but before i could my mom came into the living room packed. "Hello sweetheart, me and your father were just getting ready to leave." My mom said "Yup, its time for us to go" dad said as he got up fixing his coat. "Well you guys have a safe trip" "we will but before we go honey mrs. Yura will be coming to watch you until we come back." Ugh i really didnt want to have a baby sitter but since im only 14 they wont let me be alone. Mrs. Yura is probably some old ass lady aswell. Man, i cant have parties or hang out with my friends or boyfriend if thats the case.. shit. "Okay.. thats fine" i said atleast trying to hide my displeasure. My parents told me all about the food in the refrigerator and how not to leave all the lights on and stuff like that, then they hugged me and left and i had the house to myself till my "babysitter" came. I was kind of tired so i just went back to bed.

I was laying down in my room, watching Netflix with my red leds on. My room looked kind of different it was weird.. suddenly i was startled by a tall girl with dark black hair standing in my door. She looked sooo attractive.. and kind of hot.. WAIT, i cant have those thoughts im straight! Suddenly i was pulled out of my thoughts when she all of a sudden got super close to me leaning in.
"Whats wrong bunny? You look... stressed.." she said looking me up and down deviously. Her energy was so heavy but irresistible. I wanted to... kiss her. Before i could even get my head on straight she grabbed my face and before our lips could touch..

I woke up. I jolted up in my bed trying to catch my breath. What the actual hell did i just dream about... why was I dreaming about a girl like that.. am i gay.. NO! I cant be.. but.. it felt kind of- suddenly i hear a noise down stairs its came from the kitchen so i stop thinking about my identity crisis and i make my way down stairs quietly. I dont see anyone so i just go down to the kitchen and look in the refrigerator i grab my juice out the fridge and once i close the fridge i see a person standing behind the door "AHH!" I screamed. There she was standing there she looked exactly like the girl in my dream, she had dark hair nice and really nice makeup. I could tell from her style she was a goth, usually goths arent all that attractive to me but she was on a whole other level of hot. The girl winced at how high pitched it was "god damn, your so fucking loud" she said. I stood there shocked and confused "what are you doing in my house?!" I yelled "im your babysitter loser." She argued "what?!" "I said im your fucking babysitter, my mother told me to do this job" she said annoyed as she crossed her arms. "Oh.. so your mrs. Yura's d-daughter?" "yeah" she spun around and walked to the living room, something in me wanted to follow her so i did. "How old are you?" "Old enough." "Haha funny, but seriously how old are you?" She turned around to face me and she walked up to me looked me in the eyes and said "why do you care huh? You checking me out?" "What?! No.. i just.. you know what never mind jerk" i walked away but before i could really leave she said "im 17, stupid. You happy?" I was so over this whole conversation "atleast try to be nice i mean we are stuck together for 4 weeks you know." I said flatly "yeah i know, miserable." She joked "my names belle. Whats yours?" At this point i was ready to just go back to my room but ill try to be nice. I sighed and rolled my eyes "im hailey, nice to meet you belle." Belle sat down on the couch and i came up behind it "soo.. you just gonna watch tv?" "Nah, im gonna sit on your couch while its on" she said sarcastically "well geez im just trying to make conversation" "werent you just walking away a second ago?" "Can i do anything with out you being a dick?" I said annoyed, this bitch wont let up. "Nope. Come sit down my favourite show is on" i sat down on the couch next to her in the living room, i just sat there looking at her stare at the tv intently. "So you just gonna keep staring at me or watch the show?" She turns to look at me with a amused smirk on her face "i was just thinking about how ugly you are" i fake smiled "haha so funny." She deadpanned. The show went on as we kept watching it until it was getting late and we got hungry so we decided to order some pizza, once it got here we ate at the table together.

"So i guess if we have to be around eachother like this we should atleast get to know eachother.." i said taking a bite of my pizza "mm.. what do you wanna know?" "Well why did you do this instead of your parents?" "I just wanted some extra money and I figured it'd be easy, i think i was wrong though." "And why is that" "you havent been the easiest to get along with." "Im easy to get along with you just started being a bully for no reason." "Because you started screaming like a damn maniac when you saw me" "not my fault you look like a sexy ass burglar with those dark clothes" i said that not realising that i just said that and boy do i regret it. "Oh so i look sexy to you?" She deviously stared into my eyes with a smirk. Oh shit.. i sat there stunned at what i just said "whats wrong? What happened, you had all the confidence in the world and now you're silent." She said while standing up and walking around to my side of the table looking down at me amused. "Come on.. say it again. I wanna make sure i heard you right." She says while leaning in "i.. uhm.." *actual gay panic* "whats wrong bunny? You look.. stressed" she looks down at me with a fake pout. Im so flustered i can barely think, Im in DEEP trouble now..
"Uh its nothing!! I didnt mean to s..say that i just.." she let out a low chuckle and leaned back while smiling. "Your so cute i was just messing with you." She laughs at my reaction. I just sit there blushing trying to play it cool "heh.. yeah.. well its getting late and im kind of tired i should just go to bed..." "alright then, good night loser" she says as i get up a quickly make my ways upstairs avoiding eye contact. Once i get in my room i shut the door. Holy shit. I could feel my heart beating out my damn chest! What the fuck just happened.. i felt my pocket vibrate and it was my boyfriend texting me.

To be continued.

AN: i hope yall liked this episode its basically my first time writing a story like this so tell me if you guys liked it. The next chapter may be a bit heavy so stay tuned! anyways i hope y'all enjoyed! Have a nice day!