Secrets

*Belle's POV*

I sat down on the couch not even questioning why she seemed so upset, i just sat there slightly pissed but confused at the same time. I got up and made my way upstairs to make sure that little shit didn't sneak out again. I opened the door to see her sleeping.

Her tear stained face, i could tell something happened. Maybe they broke up? No they said they were dating. Maybe hes abusive or something.. i sat there staring at her peaceful looking face. She looks kind of cute.. she's actually really pretty. I hope shes okay.. i kind of feel bad. Suddenly i hear her phone vibrate. I usually never snoop but her phone starts blowing up so i take a look, i see some texts from her boyfriend... evan

Evan: babe dont tell anyone abt what happened tonight okay?

Evan: seriously, its just between us.

Evan: you liked it i know you did. Dont lie to me.

Evan: if you tell anyone abt what we did tonight ill hurt you even more since you wanna act like a victim.

I was caught off guard by the texts, i thought even was nice.. "shit.." i guess not.
I know its not my place but im gonna figure out what happened. I dont want to admit it but im worried for her. So i turn around and go back downstairs to the guest bedroom and i lay down trying to fall asleep but i cant stop thinking about hailey. Her honey hazel eyes, her pretty smile, the way her hair fell on the sides of her face, i could tell it was fluffy and soft too. Something about her.. i ended up falling asleep thinking about her, i dont know whats wrong with me.

*Haileys POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed. My hair was a mess. I got my clothes and took a shower, i put on some normal pajama pants and a crop top since i didnt feel like doing anything.

I can still remember yesterday, i dont know what to do.. i dont want to tell anyone, i feel she embarrassed that i let it happen it still kind of hurts.. i sighed and made my way down stairs, i was really hungry and once i made it to the kitchen i made a bowl of froot loops. I take a bite staring at the bowl trying to forget everything.. Belle comes in the kitchen and stands across the table from me "hey.." "hi" i said lowly, i was still kind of tired. "Are you okay? You kinda look sad" she said fake pouting "im fine.." i looked away not making eye contact. "No you're not." She sighed as she walked around the table and put her arm around me. "I know you aren't "fine". Spill it, what happened? Did he break up with you? I mean thats pretty normal get used to it"
I usually wouldnt tell anyone anything but right now i couldnt bring myself to even hide my hurt. I looked down not saying a word. "Come on.. you can tell me. Really, are you okay bro? You look really really upset you know" i could tell she really was concerned but i didnt have the words i just rested my head on her shoulder. I sniffled trying to hold in the tears trying to escape my eyes.

"Its gonna be okay stupid" she said grabbing me hand and leading me to the couch. We both sat down and she held me and I quietly cried. We barely knew eachother but she was holding me like she really cared about me. "What happened. You dont want to talk about it?" "No.." i sobbed. "Okay.. listen, with whatever happened i just want you to know that it will be okay. You got this. Jesus Christ i sound like a soccer coach.. Im not good at comforting people but im trying me best here." That made me giggle a bit, i couldnt help but smile. "See there she is,awee shes smiling" she said trying to cheer me up "hailey, i know you dont feel comfortable telling me, and i know i havent had the best attitude but if it's something serious please atleast try to let me help" i looked at her and she looked at as i slowly nodded. Maybe i should tell.. No. i cant, especially since hes mad at me now.. i have to get away from him somehow, but ill think of something later.
-
-
-