Heart break

TW: strong language, themes of SA

*Haileys POV*
Evan: hey babe wsp you tryna sneak out tonight?

Me and evan have been dating for 5 months and hes been sneaking me out when my parents are gone recently. We havent done anything serious just hanging out.. making out.. and just having fun. He really is fun to be around

Me: uhm no sorry i cant tonight..

Evan: come on babe just pleasee. I have a surprise for you tonight

Me: what is it.?

Evan: youll have to find out😉

Me: babe i srsly cant my baby sitter might find out..

Evan: Mrs. Yura?

Me: no its her daughter shes a teenager just like us. She will know.

Evan: just do it babe it will be worth it

Me: evan i really cant be getting in trouble

Evan: just come on babe its not that serious 😐

Me: but what if she finds out..

Evan: i dont care shes a teenager like us she will understand.

Me: fine.
Read 9:45pm

Ugh now i have to put on some clothes and try to sneak out. This day has been a weird one. So i put on a outfit, im wearing a hoodie and some leggings with my black converse. I didnt feel like getting super pretty today its been a lot going on.. i get all my things together and i leave through my window and i jump down from my room since its not that high. I get on my bike and make my way to his house witch is like a few blocks down, once im at his house i see him on the porch waiting and i go up and hug him. "Hey baby." he said smiling "Hi" today was weird but seeing him made me feel better. "You actually came" "of course i did baby" he gives me a quick peck on the lips "you ready for your surprise?" "Yeah" i said in excitement. I wonder what it is.. he takes my hand and leads me inside his house and up to his room and once we are in he closes the door and locks it behind us. "Whats the surprise then?" I said with a bit of confusion on my face. "Youll see baby.." he slowly walks towards me looking me up and down. "W..what are you doing?" He chuckles a little "you." He said slyly. I start to panic.. wait he was to have sex?! But i dont think im ready.. we are only 14! But if i dont he might get mad.. shit. "Babe i dont think im ready.." i back away from him. "What?" He looks at me like im crazy. "But we havent done it at all yet.. baby come on pleasee?" He says getting super close " evan i said im not ready yet." I say pushing him away. His face turns angry and i get a little scared, ive never seen him like this.. "babe. We have been dating for 5 months and you still wont let me fuck you?" "Huh? Is that all you care about?? Sex? What about the 5 months we've been dating.. whats that nothing to you?!" I scoff and he shrugs his shoulders "to be honest dating you was just kind of boring.. i just wanna do the fun stuff with you." I felt tears well up in my eyes. "So i meant NOTHING to you??" I try to hold back the burning tears in my eyes " babe just shut up you dont have to cry its not like we were that serious or anything." He rolls his eyes. And i just stood there in disbelief. Im in love with him but.. he doesnt even care about me. But before i could say anything else he came back up to me and pushed me on the bed. "I dont care if your not ready, you OWE me hailey." He started pinning me down as i tried to fight back. "NO!" I screamed, and I guess it pissed him off because after that he slapped me across my face. "I SAID YOU OWE ME. SHUT UP DAMMIT. JUST ENJOY IT." I was too hurt to even yell anymore, my heart was broken. "Evan.. please.."
-
-
-
*Belles POV*
I was on the couch texting the guy im talking to on my phone and it was getting kind of dry so I stopped texting his ass. He was kind of boring and i dont have time for boring ass guys anymore. Maybe i should just stick to girls, they are more attractive anyway- i ended up just scrolling on my socials bored out of my mind until something tells me to check location app on my phone. I don't know why but i did. I looked through the locations and i ended up seeing hailey at a whole different house a few blocks down. I was surprised at first she didnt strike me as the type to sneak out, but i sighed and rolled my eyes and got up to go get her.

Why did she even sneak out anyway i wouldve let her go its not like im actually gonna really baby sit her.. im 17 not fucking 30- ugh. I got on my bike and rode to the address she was at. Hopefully its not some weird man that kidnapped hers house. I dont wanna have to get arrested again.
-
-
-
*HAILEYS POV*
I sat there putting back on my clothes silently crying, while he was on his game playing fortnite. Why did i let that shit happen? Am i stupid? It hardly even felt good at all.. i dont know why i let it happen.. i was just to weak to try and go against him.. it's probably because i still loved him.. until well.. it happened.. i was lost in my thoughts putting back on all my clothes until i heard a loud bang at the door, evans parents werent home so it was just me and him. We both got up and went downstairs to the door and when he opened it it was belle standing there in her leather jacket looking super pissed. "Hailey, why the fuck did you sneak out?" She stood there with her arms crossed " something could have fucking happened, its literally almost midnight." She looked annoyed as fuck but i could really care less right now. "I just-" i tried to speak but she sighed "who is this?" "Im aliyahs boyfriend your must be belle or something" he said flatly not caring at all. She looked at him and looked back at me and once she saw the look on my face her expression softened "whats wrong why do you look so sad?" She said concerned. I avoided eye contact "i-" evan elbowed my side a little telling me not to say anything. I wasnt. "Its nothing im just tired." I said obviously lying. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. "We gotta go bye evan." She said quickly pulling me to her motorcycle. I didnt say anything not even good bye. "Get on" she said hoping on her bike, ive never rode one of these before but i got on the back and held on to her waist resting my head on her back. I couldnt care about anything right now i just really wanted to disappear, i felt disgusting.

Once we got back home she pulled me in the house "Jesus christ are you trying to get me in deep trouble?" "No.." "then why did you sneak off? Im glad your parents gave me the thing to your location or i would have never found you, they can see that shit to you know. What if they saw you at a completely different house on the app?" She argued "i dont know okay?!? Just leave me alone!!" I yelled storming up the stairs to my room. I spent the rest of the night crying myself to sleep. I just wish i never would have dated him...

An: im reallly sorry if this episode triggered you this was a really tough chapter, but i hope you enjoyed it! Have a good day!