chpt 1: dies down the sun

*sunrise's pov*
It is a normal day at the day care but I'm a little drowsy and tired nothing I can't pull through though "mr.sun where is moony?" "Oh dear, well I'm afraid moondrop can't come out right now so wait until nap time" "okay" I walk up to me and moon's room and when I get to his door I knock on it while asking "moon the kids are asking where you are" "...did you tell them I don't want to come out yet?" "Something of the sort" "..*sigh* what did you say sunny?" He says opening his door "I told them 'Oh dear I'm afraid moondrop can't come out right now so wait until nap time' that is what I said" "sunny....just man up and tell them the truth" "but moon! What if they yell at me and get there parents and they start yelling at me too!" Moony looked mad when I said that is he mad at me? Oh gosh I hope not he's mean when he is mad "m-moony? Are you okay?" "I'm fine sunny if they yell at you I'll take care of them" "o-okay uhm thanks moony" I think "now tell them I said this" *time skip to the kid's* "I do not want to come out right now so will you kindly screw off, that is what moony said" I told the kids repeating the words moon told me to say and just as I suspected the yelled at me "please,please calm down children I can not make moon come out on his own he is his own person or animatronic!" "Shut up STARBURST I WANT MOON!" "Yeah! Me to!" "I'm getting my mom! So she can get moon out" "WAIT NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DON'T TELL DON'T TELL!" I yell vigorously afraid "TO LATE STARBURSTS!" "Oh no I'm in trouble with the parents and moon now" I run to our room yelling "MOON,MOON! HELP ME!"

*Moondrop's pov*
I hear sun yelling for me "what is it sun?" I call out because I don't know whether or not to call him sunrise or Sundrop "the k-kids are-are getting there pa-parents because there m-ad at me for no-not get-TING y-you I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY" "shh,shh calm down sunny-pop it's okay I'm not mad at you did you think that again?" "...*sniff,sniff* yeah I'm sorry" "it's okay my sunflower it's alr' do not cry I hate seeing tears stream down your beautiful face it makes me feel guilty as if I had just hurt you" I say in a calm and loving voice cause in truth sunrise/Sundrop was all mine mi àmor (my love) 

I'm so sorry I haven't posted much lately and I just have some writing that I think I'll get hated on so I'm not posting those anyway until next time