chpt 5: PREGNANT!?

From the ask Crystalcoveredglass and the request of getting sun pregnant by Magistralka_YT

*Sundrop's pov*
Ugh I feel horrible shit fuck gotta run " *blehhhhhgg* fuck, the shit!? How am I doing this I mean throwing up feeling sick my stomach hurts I- ......humans programming me to be able to get pregnant and HAVING THE SYMPTOMS!? WHAT THE FU-"

*moondrop's pov*
I hear sun yelling a bad word strange he doesn't do that unless angry or if he's having sex with me I gotta go check on him "sun are you okay!?" "...moon I think I'm pregnant I'm sorry" "sorry? Sorry!? Sun this is great you know how many we could make though?" "...like five considering we're the sun and moon?" "This is amazing!" I say with pure excitement I'm going to be a dad!

*Sundrop's pov*
Friend-Traitor asked-
'When the kids coming? TvT
Had some rough night huh~
How did u two feel while ya know fucking..?,Sunny ur the best,Moony u suck,What drugs did William and other staff people took while creating sunny?' "well honestly I don't know what drugs they took or if they did this to me out of free will" "so you're saying they made you able to get pregnant either by taking drugs or out of free will sunny?" "Yes I suppose" "okay THE FUCKING WHAT!?,or wtf and hey! I don't suck I'm they best thank you very much you little fucking shi-" "w-why thank you! I like to see I'm called something nice I appreciate it and since I'm a animatronic I'm pretty sure they programmed the same time length to a human woman and the symptoms god dang it I hate to have a mood swing" "sunny it will be fine I heard that when a mother is pregnant she won't hurt the father at all or any kid" "that's nice moon I would want to hurt anyone" "-except for people she feels as if are going to hurt the baby so we'll see Wich animatronic you don't trust" "oh....f#ck really?" "Yeah sorry sunflower but everything will be okay I promise" "oh okay and I hope me and moon answered your question also while I'm pregnant you and others can follow me along on this journey and you can ask me anything you want" "same just because sun wants to I will too"

"It was a rough night wasn't it sunny?" "You god damn shut your mouth" "to answer your question on how it feels, it's great! The pleasure is immense" ".........moon is right on that topic of this question"