chpt 12: bad day sad day

*Sundrop's pov*
"Kids please, stop yelling it's to loud" the kids are hurting me ears and I'm tiered

"Shut up! You fuggn starburst you're old and boring"

"Agreed the only reason we're here is cause of that cool but creepy ass moon animatronic"

This kids! Cussing really that's bad "I know you kids are like 13-16 and all but you should really not cuss the young ones could learn bad things from y'all"

"So what? There little fucking retards they can't process this shit"

"Yes they ca-"

"Fuck"

"......" The 4 yr old just said fuck I TOLD THAT KID THEY CAN! "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I TOLD YOU THEY COULD YOU IDIOT"

"hey! Wow you actually cuss that's so cool! Hey...wait what are you doing? H-hey! Ge-get away from me!" I slap the kid as discipline to get him to stop

"Stop it or next time the punishment will be much worse for you four" ugh I don't know how moony deals with these and I cussed I shouldn't have to resort to that at all!

"Uh guys what the hell are you doing tormenting Sundrop?"

What? Who is she? A pink-purple haired girl, crop top, chain belt? She looks about 15 or younger I can't tell

Aww! She has a little mini-me so cute! "Uh hey b-boss we weren't doing anything to him at all!"

"Liar you have five seconds to get out of here and go somewhere else or else got that?"

"Y-yes Boss!" Hm so she leads them? "What's your name little one?"

"Destiny and what's your nickname?"

"Sun, sunny, sunflower, sunbite and Alot of others"

"I'll settle with sunny"

"Ok tiny!" Sugar sweets! Shouldn't have said that

"Tiny? Oh! I get it des-TINY nickname huh?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you"

"It's fine I actually really...look up to you cause you're my favorite animatronic in the pizza plex"

"Aww! Thank you you know what? I'm adopting you and you'll meet your new sister!"

"R-really? Th-thanks! But sister?"

"Yup her name is Jordan or oji she prefers that name anyway" I must say I didn't think it was possible but I think she's my favorite kid besides my other kid Jordan yes the creator (me)

"Oh okay where is she?"

"Ball pit" pfft-like I usually would be

"Really..?" she said in a sarcastic voice "yeah"

"BALL PIT IS LIFE!"

*Destiny's pov*
"Sooo....that scream was the voice of my new step-sister?"

"Mhm! And she loves to draw just like me!"

"Okay cool" I make a motion suggesting he follow me over to the ball pit and he agrees we start walking over there and I see some 12-year old kid sticking their head out while being asleep in the ball pit "so..that's her?"

"Yeah that's oji"

"Cool, cool is she?.."

"Oh glitter eyes no! She's just sleeping" he walks over to the presumably dead head and pokes her "sweet cake wake up!"

"Mmnhg what dad I was sleeping you need something?"

"Well no but you have a new family member just over there"

She turns her head toward me and gives a face like 'you really woke me up for this?' "uh hello oji? Names destiny"

".....hi I guess and bye" she falls back asleep like nothing even fucking happened "what the Mierda"

"I heard that tiny!"

"Sorry dad! But where is father or papa?"

"Moon! Come down here we have a new human daughter!"

"New?....human.." a creepy voice says stiring behind me "AGGH! WHAT THE FU-" try to imagine moons real voice from the game that's the one I'm using

"shhhh...she's sleeping so be quuuieeeet"

"What? You're my father sorry no offense and also who's sleeping?" He can't mean oji her head is probably sunk down by now "oji....our sweeettt....little starlight and no offense kiddd but be quuuieeeet...okayyy?"

"Oh okay father"
____________________

Aftermath

*My pov*
I blink my eyes open to see myself snugly in a blanket and with dad, papa and destiny "what's,...what is, what are we d-*yawn*-oing?" I say looking at papa (moon)

"Weeee are having a....picnic starlighttttt....how are yooouuu feeling nowww...oji?"

"Okay I guess helllooo destiny I'mmm.....oji almost forgot my name"

"Hello, also here a sandwich just bologna mustard and pepperoni I heard you like it that way" she says hinting to dad(sun) he's just smiling really happily

"Nom,.." is all I say as I took the sandwich to eat

"Aww!" Is all destiny says meanwhile dad, and papa are dying from cuteness and then I speak with a deadpan face "dad, papa? Stop f_cking dying please"

"Just give me five minutes"

"Justttt give me.....5 seconds starlightttt"

__________________
The end for this chapter