I'm Peter, Peter Parker

"I'm Peter, peter Parker." He said, with a dorky smile.
He looked like a genuinely good person so you thought 'Hey, why not give this a shot?'.
You smiled back at him and introduced yourself "Well hello Peter Parker, I'm y/n l/n."

"Sorry that I knocked your books out of your hands." He apologised, bending over and picking up your books for you.
"Nah it's okay, it happens to the best of us." You said, as you took your books off him. He smiled again, he looked really cute when he smiled... you noticed that you were blushing and tried to end the conversation before he too noticed that you had begun blushing.

"Oh well I got to get to class." You said. "I have science and Mr.Harrington won't be too happy if I show up late..."

You saw another smile grow on his face. "I have science too." He said enthusiastically.
'Woooohooo! Lets gooooooo!!!!!!' You started celebrating in your mind.

*time skip to after the class because I'm lazy (: *

Lets just say that that class had some serious chemistry. Peter was being really cute in a dorky way for the entirety of the class and you had to refrain from smiling like an idiot on several occasions.

Now, you were ready to walk home, you double checked that you had all the books that you needed for homework and walked out out of the school building as the bell rang. But as soon as you get outside you see a familiar face through the small crowd of people that was outside, waiting on the bus. MJ.

You walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey MJ!" You said, enthusiastically. She looked around at you and when she realised that it was you who had tapped her on the shoulder she gave you a small smile. "What's up (Y/n)?" MJ questioned.

You figured that you should probably try to be good friends with her "Do you wanna hang out later, I seen a coffee place on the corner of some street, it looks cool. We can silently judge people aswell." You said, as you grinned.

She looked somewhat glad that you had invited her somewhere. "I'll never pass up the opportunity to silently judge people." She said as she chuckled. "What time should we meet at?" You figured that the best bet to meet up at was around 5 o'clock. "You free at 5?" You asked her.
"Yeah I'm good then."she replied.
"It's settled then!" You said, happy to be making a friend for like the first time ever.

You checked the time and realised that you aunt has probably been waiting for you for the past 10 minutes."Well I've gotta go, see you at 5 MJ!" You said.
"Okay Y/n, see you then." She said as she turned the other way.

- 515 words -

Also please don't expect a consistent update schedule. Please do not pressure me into making another part. I will try to make parts when I can.
Thank you (:
-The Amazing Author Of This Book