The Coffee Shop

Right now, you were getting ready to go to the coffee shop with MJ. You had finished your homework (you were still salty at the fact that they gave you homework on your first day) and now you were putting on your shoes at the door, preparing yourself for the walk to coffee shop.

"And where are you off to?" Your aunt, Aubrey, asked sassily with her hands on her hips. You looked back at her as you finished tying your shoelaces. "I'm meeting my friend MJ at the coffee shop down the street, I met her today. She's really nice." You said, picking up your small backpack and phone from the ground. "Oh, you've already made a new friend? That's new." Auntie Aubrey said with a note of sarcasm in her tone. You rolled your eyes jokingly and kissed her  on the cheek as a goodbye, and with that, you were out the door on your way to the coffee shop.

~At the coffee shop~

Hmm... she's not here yet... She's probably just late you thought as you sat down at one of the high tables in the far corner of the shop, hopefully she'll see me you thought.

A lady wearing an apron walked over to you with a notepad and pen. "Hello, Welcome to The Hideout coffee house. Can I get you anything?" The lady said with a warm smile, she had light pink hair and was quite pretty. You returned a small smile before quickly answering "No thank you, I'm waiting on a friend."

After about 5 minutes MJ walked through the front door of the coffee shop, making the bell on the top of the door ring out loudly. She glanced around, looking for you. You waved her over to the table you were sitting at, grabbing her attention. She walked over to you and sat down. "Hey Y/n, what's up?"

357 Words
A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just kinda stuck on what to write, I hope you enjoyed it though!
- The Amazing Author of this book (aka Themis) (:
Make sure you drink water and eat something <333