peter?

heyyyy how is everyone doing
sorry for not updating for over 2 months
i'll TRY and make an upload schedule but don't hold me to it because i'll probably forget, but anyways
i hope you enjoy this chapter 😎
italics are your thoughts btw

TW ⚠️ : mentions of guns

That's when the gun that the man was holding up to your head suddenly jerked out of his hand and up towards the top of the building adjacent to where you were being held in a headlock. There was a long, thin string of what seemed to be a spider's web attached to it...

"hey don't ya think it's a bit rude to put a gun up against this pretty lady's head?" the guy sitting on the top of the building said, he had the gun of the man who was holding you at gunpoint in his hand. The guy was wearing a red and blue superhero suit. Huh... you thought this must be the spider guy that the people in my chem class were talking about at school earlier.

the man who had previously been holding a gun to your head looked terrified and tried to run away from you but the spider guy that was still perched on the roof of the building opposite you swung down in front of the man who had tried to steal your money. " You do realise that you can't go around holding a gun up to peoples heads and demanding their money right?" spider-man said, in a jokey-tone. the man looked terrified and slowly started to back away from the superhero but before he could get any further away spider-man shot a web from his wrists and grabbed the man's arm back before he could run any further. "Don't you think you owe the pretty lady an apology?"

~time skip to after spider-man caught the guy who tried to rob you and turned him in to the police~

Spider-man offered to swing you home after the whole being-held-at-gunpoint thing happened and you were shaken up after the whole ordeal so you accepted his offer.

As you both landed on the ground spider-man let you go and asked you "you sure you're okay? that must've been scary." spider-man said, concern lacing his voice. "yeah i'll be fine, i'll get over it in a bit" you replied. you could tell from spider-man's body language that he was hesitant to let you walk the last block back to your apartment but you insisted that you'd be okay.

"well" spider-man started, swinging up onto a lamppost "see you around pretty lady, try to stay out of danger" and with that he swung on top of a building and off he went.

you sighed as he swung out of sight. God you thought it is just my luck to almost get robbed by some low-life. you were approaching your apartment building by now and you were about to head inside but you heard a weird noise in the alley beside your building. you were nosey so you decided to check out what caused the noise.

"is anyone there?" you called down the alleyway. there was more rustling behind the dumpster that was halfway down the alley. what if it's a stray dog or something? you thought i have to go check it out.

"Hello?" you called again, walking cautiously toward the dumpster but when you peered around the side of the dumpster you saw...

"...Peter?"

609 words
thank you for taking the time to read this :D
make sure to eat and drink water <3
-Themis