Chapter 3

The hand slipped out of mine. The light slowly faded away. I hadn't realized but I was standing up. I sat back down. " That was... amazing! " Viktor said starting to clap for me. The rest of his family joined in. " Thanks! " I said brightly. " Good job. " A voice behind me said. I turned Genya was behind me. I grinned at her. Flicking my hair back. I wondered who's hand had been in mine. They had done the same thing as when I had been cut had done that rushing feeling was beginning to be all too familiar. "Ah Genya I'm guessing your here to retrieve the girl." The Queen said turning to me and smiling. "Well goodbye we will see you around. Don't forget the ball this weekend." I nodded, smiling. It would be my first ball! Genya grabbed my hand and lead me away I felt three burning pairs of eyes on me but paid no mind. 

We slowly walked to the little palace. I enjoyed the calm silence. As we got the Little Palace I headed to my room humming to myself. 

Sorry but I'm not going to be continuing this, I started this a few months ago and this was my first story but their is not a very good storyline, I will list it below. Thank you to everyone who read my first book!

All of the princes try to earn her favor

She's nervous about trusting them

That servant becomes her friend

She starts to trust and learn to control her powers

Shadow creatures start to pop up

She joins the Sun Guard

Becomes a General and fights the shadows monsters by Viktor's side

Everybody declares love

A shadow god pops up and tries to kill the Sun Guard

Evanore chooses... Ilya (Eldest)

*Bows* 

Thanks!