story info

-So as you know guys this an omegaverse stories and at the same time some of them are hybrid's (should I say mostly(☉-☉)つ)

Well...😅 this is an Era which is the era of katana in Japan ....this story is an historical fiction...so TOMAN,TENJIKU,BRAHMAN, VALHALLA AND BLACK DRAGON,ROKUHARA TANDAI ,MOEBUIS ,are the highest rank empires...

If I ever a gang name that were never in original Tokyo Revengers then it means that they lower rank or a mysterious one (well...no spoilers that information is for the final one).

So the hybrids here are divided into different categories :

Lower tier - they are mixed with normal animals like cat,dog,Rabbit,bird.

Middle tier - they are mixed with wild animals like fox,wolf,lion,panther , leopard, Cheetah,tiger,bear,snake, eagle, etc.

Highest tier - are the most powerful one they're mixed of god, goddess, monster,or demon and at the same time mixed with with animals that are in The Middle tier which makes them powerful than others.

As for takemichi he has a blood lineage of a goddess.... Takemichi's parent are from different clans so takemichi has two form fist is nine tailed fox and second one is a it is sealed for a reason that's why....so if you're asking why takemichi has a blood of a goddess is because of his grandma at her mother's side...

____________--------------------___________

Well that's the story info I'll update next for the character's info..

-Bye see y'all soon...