character info

Manjiro Sano

Info:
Manjiro Sano (Mikey) ruled over Toman empire he was called the young prince Because of his brother Shinichiro Sano who ruled the most strongest and the main Empire ever Existed in whole history.

Likes:Doriyaki,taiki (I don't know if this foods already exist at this year⊙﹏⊙)his family, friends ,and Takemichi ...(love at first sight I guess?)

Ken Ryuguji(Draken)

Info:
Ryuugi ken (Draken)is the young general in acting of Toman , Mikey's right hand man ...in other words Mikey's babysitter-(ahem!-)...He was bestowed a title by the Emperor Mikey's brother Shinichiro.Draken is Mikey's childhood friend and him and mitsuya are the only who is matured in their group.

Likes:
Draken prefers to fight like a brawler, using simple yet powerful and vicious kicks and punches. Takemichi.

Baji keisuke

Info:
Keisuke Baji is the First division captain of Toman, Young master of keisuke family and the only heir...He burn carriage when his hungry childhood friends with mikey,Draken , pah-chin,mitsuya and???

Likes:
Cat,he likes to solve problems with violence instead of words(because he's not good at it)his friends,his mother and especially takemichi.

Chifuyu Matsuno

Info:
Chifuyu is first division vice captain Baji's side kick he met Baji at Royal's school where he met Baji pretending to be a scholar,He is the only successor of the Matsuno Family

Likes:
Cat,Baji as his Senior ,his family,friends and Takemichi.

Mitsuya Takashi

Info:
mitsuya is young man with droopy lavender eyes and short silver-lilac hair; he also has a muscular body,he is the one who design and make his teams their uniform.
He is the Second division captain of Toman,He is the Patriarch of the Takashi family along with 2 little miss luna/mana,
Childhood friends with others and lastly the most responsible and mature one along with Draken.

Like:
Fashion,his little sisters,friends,and Takemichi.

Hakkai shiba

Info:
2nd division vice captain , Mitsuya's R
right hand ,And the young master of shiba family,he is quite natured and always rely on his sister.

Likes:
His Sister, Mitsuya as a close friend and Takemichi as his ???

Haruki Hayashida

Info:
Haruki Hayashida ( 林 はやし 田 だ 春 はる 樹 き ,, Hayashida Haruki?), or Pah-chin (パーちん,, Pa-chin?), is a founding member and the Third Division Captain.

Likes:
His family,his friends.

Hayashi Ryōhei

Info:
Peh-yan is a short-tempered and aggressive person and is rather unintelligent and has a quite menacing presence most of the time. However, as time goes on, Peh-yan is shown to have a lot of care for not only Toman but also for its members.
Position: Tokyo Manji Gang Third Division Vice-Captain of Toman.

Likes:
His family and friends.

Nahoya Kawata

Info:
Nahoya Kawata ( 河 かわ 田 た ナホヤ,, Kawata Nahoya?) or Smiley (スマイリー,, Sumairī?) is the Fourth Division Captain of the Toman. He is the older twin brother of Souya Kawata.
Position: Toman's Fourth Division Captain; Twin Devils  Leader .

Likes:
His brother,friends and Takemichi.

Souya Kawata

Info:
Souya Kawata ( 河 かわ 田 た ソウヤ,, Kawata Sōya?), or Angry (アングリー,, Angurī?), is the Fourth Division Vice-Captain of the Toman. He is the younger twin brother of Nahoya Kawata.
Position: Toman's Fourth Division Vice-Captain; Twin Devils Gang Leader ...
Affiliation: Tokyo Manji Gang; Twin Devils .

Likes:
His older brother,friends and Takemichi.

Yasuhiro Muto

Info:
Yasuhiro Muto (武む藤とう 泰宏やすひろ,, Mutō Yasuhiro?), or Mucho (ムーチョ, Mucho?), was the Fifth Division Captain of the Toman.

Likes:
?

Haruchiyo Akashi(he goes with the name Sanzu Haruchiyo)

Info:
Haruchiyo Akashi ( 明司 アカシ 春 ハル 千夜 チヨ , Akashi Haruchiyo?), also known as Haruchiyo Sanzu ( 三 サン 途 ズ 春 ハル 千夜 チヨ ,, Sanzu Haruchiyo?), is the Vice-Captain of the 5th Division in Toman.

Likes:
Mikey as his king,and Takemichi as his god.

Shinichiro Sano

Info:
Shinichiro Sano ( 佐野 さの 真一郎 しんいちろう ,, Sano Shin'ichirō?) was the founder and First Generation President of Black Dragon. He was the older brother of Manjiro and Emma Sano and the adoptive older brother of Izana Kurokawa.

Likes:
His citizens that he rule,his siblings,his friend and especially takemichi.

So this is the character info for now the others are for the future update ☺️...