01/12/22 3:00am

This is sort of just a filler chapter until I figure out where I'm going with this story.
Enjoy (?)

Screaming. People running.

Ranboo was running with them until he remembered something. Tommy was still asleep in their dorm. He let go of the guy that he saved's hand and started running back. He couldn't let his best friend die. After somehow getting past the long human thing, he ran to his and Tommy's dorm.

He was slightly confused when he heard footsteps behind him and looked back, surprised when he saw the guy he saved. He still didn't know his name. Whatever, he can come, he just needs to find Tommy. He opened his dorm, rushing in. He went over to Tommy's bed, shaking him. "Tommy! Get up we need to get out of here!" He yelled, grabbing the tired Tommy's wrist and dragging him out.

He looked around, not wanting to head back the way they came, just incase. "Fire exit!" The guy said, pointing at it. He started running towards it, still dragging a very confused and tired Tommy. He pushed the door open, glancing around before deciding it was safe and running out to the front of the dormitory. There were tons of people, so he stood at the edge of the crowd and called the police.

Yeah, it's pretty short.
Tommy slept through all that screaming. Wow. He's a really heavy sleeper.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF <3