01/12/22 3:20

Hehehehehehehehehehe
Someone lost a limb >:D

(Ranboo)

He glanced at the door just as one last person stumbled out. Their arm was- well- half of their arm- was gone. He quickly ran over, catching them before they collapsed. He looked a little older than Ranboo, maybe 23 or 22, and were wearing a mask that was red, yellow, and black.

Their white hair was ruffed up and they looked on the brink of passing out from bloodloss. "Hey! Stay with me alright!? What's your name?" He asked, panicking. "M' Ponk...." They mumbled. He nodded. "Alright, stay awake for me". The guy he saved ran over, holding a med kit he got somewhere. "Let me help! I know first aid!" The brunet said, crouching down.

"Oh god- oh that's just- wow-". He nodded. "Yeah, pretty bloody" he sighed, keeping Ponk's head on his lap. The guy started cleaning it, and he stared at him for a moment. "What's your name?" He asked, glancing down at ponk. "Tubbo, yours?" The brunet asked, smiling at him. "Ranboo, nice to meet you". Ponk groaned and he looked down at him, worried.

"You alright?" He asked them, tilting his head slightly. "Casually just had my arm ripped off by a weird thingy, y'know, the usual" Ponk said, wincing slightly. Tubbo quickly apologized and continued. He snorted and glanced up, hearing footsteps. A green haired guy crouched beside him, looking terrified. "Ponk are you okay!?". Ponk shrugged.

"I mean, I'm still alive? I guess?" Ponk said, smiling up at the green haired dude. "Calm down Sammy, I'm gonna be fine". The guy- Sammy?- sighed with relief and sat down, patting his lap. He shifted Ponk over to his lap and Ponk blushed. He smiled at Tubbo and sat beside him. "It'll take a long time to heal completely, but he won't die, I've stopped the blood flow so he can't bleed out, and we still need an actual paramedic to check it out, I'm not fully trained" Tubbo explained, wrapping up the arm stub.

He nodded and looked around the crowd. "We need to check if anyone is still in the building" He said, letting out a shaky breath. Tommy walked over, looking confused. "What's going on?" Tommy asked, blinking sleepily. He sighed and facepalmed. "Tommy I don't know, there's... SOMETHING, in the building and we need to see if there's still people. You're not coming, your half asleep and an easy target". Tommy glared at him.

"Get Dream and Techno." He said, standing up. Tommy nodded and ran off into the crowd. Tubbo finished and stood next to him. "I'll come too, I should be there if someone gets hurt" Tubbo said, picking up the medkit. He nodded and looked at Dream, who was now standing beside the Sammy guy.

"Tommy told me to come here for a uh- 'special mission'?". He sighed. "We're going back into the building to check for anyone else" he explained, pointing his thumb behind him. They heard a very inhuman screech and all covered their ears. Well- Ponk covered one of his ears.

Techno walked over and stared up at the building. "How long do you think it'll stay in there?" Techno asked. He shrugged. "I'm assuming it got in through the vents.... I'm not sure what it is though...".

Waw ✨
Sorry for not updating this for a long time, I completely forgot about it lol.
Ponk now has one and a half arms!
His poor ear though, he couldn't cover it ;-;
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Maybe recommend other SCPs I could add! If you have an idea, add me on discord and tell me :]