Chapter 2 : Mark Masa💔

Author's prov

Aaaa my neck... Mark awaken from his weird sleeping position and suddenly check the time as he looked it was 7 am . He was waiting for pack to come from yesterday night yet he didn't came.

Mark look out of the window, he suddenly starts to dose of into his older memories , his happy days where he wake up with a smile. He really wishes if he can time travel he wishes to go to the first day of his college . He really wishes to stop going to college late on that day so that he can escape from the encounter between his senior more precisely his boyfriend.

Mark's past story

Ist day in college

Mark prov

Damann.. Today iam going to screw. Why Mark why did you forgot to set alarm . First day and you are late, Mark run otherwise you are really going to get punishment from the SOTUS scary seniors , i was talking to myself and i reached in front of my college gate. I started to screen around the college as expected no one was there, waitt i can see a student he was wearing normal dress but iam for sure he is also a student, may be first year student like me . I hurriedly approached that kid while approaching i can clearly see he was having a confused expression and was checking some papers in his hand. When he saw me his eyes wide opened and after staring he said 'Sotus' .

'Oh, you are also new student come on fast the sotus had started we are late. ' By saying that i grabbed his hand and started to run to the auditorium where sotusing is happening.

After reaching i peeked from the back door, Thank god it didn't started yet. Then i turned to look at the new kid , he was looking at me, more like staring. I suddenly smacked his head and said 'ai kid get in otherwise the scary seniors will give us punishment. ' He suddenly raised his one eye brow and asked 'Scary. ' What he really don't know anything about this college. Seriously mark what a dumb boy did you encountered in the first day. I take a deep breath and once again grabbed his hand and without noticed by the seniors we sneeked into the line.

After 5min a senior take the Mic and started to talk. I was not even giving attention to his speech , suddenly he increased his volume more like shouted on the mic that he is going to give mic to the head hazar. 'What the fuck!! for that he shouted i thought my ear drum had broken with the shouting sound. ' i was murmuring to myself. Every students started to clap then i suddenly feel the new kid who was standing besides me started to move forward . Before the seniors notice i pulled him close to me 'What the hell kid. Where are you going. Did you hear ,the head hazar is going to speak if he found out we move away from out seats you will get punishment , no actually the whole 1st years will get . Stay here with me. ' by saying that i once again pull him to stand near me. When i looked at his face he was having a weird smile on his face. What's wrong with this child , i covered my face and try to control my anger..frustration for not setting the alarm , for coming late and meeting this annoying kid. After controlling myself with a fake smile i looked on my right where the kid was standing earlier. Wait! where is he gone. He was not there when i looked on my side and i started to screen the auditorium with my eyes .

'Shia!!! Why this kid is moving to the stage. Wait why that senior put his arm on his shoulder ahhhh what's happening and i started to pull my hair . Who is he? Why i have a hunch that it's going to be bad news for me. Waittt... a senior given a Engineering coat to this unknown kid and now iam 100% sure it's a bad news. I started to pray to all the gods i know that atleast he should not be the head hazar pleaseeee🙏 But again the bad luck haunted me. The kid take the mic from the hazar who was speaking earlier.