chapter 5 : Longing before we meet

Vee's prov

Boun : Hey vee ... Hello .... Are you here ?

Boun : Veeeeeeeee......

Vee: Huh! What ?

Boun: In which world are you.. I have been calling you .

Vee: oh.. sorry😬

Vee: Soo , what where you asking👀

Boun: where where you yesterday? Why you didn't come to bar ? I really missed you bro . There where lot of customer's and without you it was hell.

How can I tell you boun that I wake-up in the hotel room wearing someone's boxers and had sex with an unknown person who I really don't know and i even don't remember who is that person is. The last thing I remember was we where playing truth or dare in prem's birthday party and I had to drink alcohol as a dare. After that I really don't remember anything. I even don't know how I ended up in hotel room with another man. I still don't know that did I bring this man or once again I was the victim. I want to curse that person to rot in hell. But then suddenly some of the memories of day before yesterday start to come back in my head. I was moaning 'Harder..Faster' to that unknown man .
Shiaaa.. I can't still believe that I had a one night stand.

Boun: veeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I came back to my reality when I was shaken by boun while screaming my name. This was not the first time I spaced out in my own thoughts. I have been doing this from when I got to remember some memories about that night.

Boun : Vee are you alright. You have been spacing out number of times today. Now I'm really worried about you.

Boun : Did something bothering you vee. You know you can tell me anything anytime. Vee you are like my younger brother. If something bothering you or you need anything you can come to me na.

P'Boun's words and eyes was filled with lots of adoration towards me. If something good happened in this second life then that is I got a best friend as he said a big brother for me. Who care about me a lot.

Vee : You know what P'boun , I love you and you are the best person I know.  P'boun break up with prem and be my boyfriend na naaa.

Suddenly someone smacked my head from behind and when I turned prem was standing there with folded hands towards his chest. On the other side P'boun was laughing. 

Prem : Badmouthing me behind my back , Huh!

Vee : who is Badmouthing behind your back. I said P'boun is tooo good to be your boyfriend.  He should have been my boyfriend instead.  😜

Prem : why sudden thought of having a boyfriend.  Did you meet someone vee 🧐.

Vee : whatt nooooo 👀👉👈

Boun: why are you not looking at our eyes. Seriously you met someone.  Who is he ? What is his name ? Do we know that boy ? Tell us Vee. Can't wait to see our brother-in-law. 🤗

Vee : Heyyy easy easy you both.. first of all I really didn't met anyone who you should call as your brother-in-law till now. If it happens I will tell you both . Okayy 👍

Prem : And that boy/girl will be soo lucky to have our Prince as there boyfriend. 😚

Boun : look someone is soo shy that his face looks exactly like a tomato. Hahaha 😀