Chapter 11

After the nurse wraps my ankle up and bandages my forehead she brings out the discharge papers and I'm free to go.

Damien places me in the passenger seat of his car and begins to drive off to his house.
" you are going to have to stay inside while your injuries heal."
" you guys are being so dramatic, I'm fine."
He grunts in disagreement and ignores me.

Turning into his driveway he places the car in park and walks over to my side.
I quickly reach to unbuckle my seatbelt and try to exit the car
"Stop." Is all he says and I freeze in my spot
"If you try to injure yourself even more I'm going to take you across my knee, and you won't like it." He grinds out into my ear
I slowly remove my hand from the seatbelt.
He unbuckles me and picks me up, Making his way into his house. He walks through his living room and make several turns before Walking up a large set off stairs and into one of the 4 rooms in the hall.
" you will be staying in the north wing with me, my room is right across from yours."

" Damn! This room is bigger than my apartment!" I look around the large White room that has A white coffee table and sofa set up in front of a large flatscreen TV in the middle of the room.

" I've already had someone organize the items that we brought in from your apartment. The room is yours to decorate however you want." He Says while showing me the large walk-in closet and bathroom covered in white marble.

" this is too much damien." I say looking stunned.
" you're my woman. This isn't even close to scratching the surface." He places me on the sofa before hovering over me with his face less than a centimeter away from mine.
I smush my legs together to release some of the tension this man is causing in me.
"Im making you dinner. You can take a nap while you wait if you're feeling tired." He says while playing with my hair and moving his lips to just gently brush across mine.
"Um a show-a shower would be nice." I place my hand on his chest and gently push him away.
He stands to his full height and the large tent in his pants becomes painfully obvious. I turn my head and blush
" do you need help. I'd be glad to help you undress." His eyes turn dark and mischievous.
" I don't think that's...a good idea" I say wrapping my arms around my torso and looking away.
He lets out a hungry groan.
" fine, then I'll come get you when it's done." He stares at me and Clenches his hands into a fist before briefly exiting the room of the room.
"Fuck." I sigh out while shaking the sinful thoughts out of my head, I get up and wobble
my bruised body into the bathroom.

I hope you guys like my story and if you have any critiques I'm more than happy to hear them!!!
Also if you guys could share share this to your friends it would make my day!!! <3