Talassii Character Information:

Rewritten because I refused to let the images that I have used to insert this story have gone to waste.

So suck it freaks.

Also, if you all must know, this is inspired from the deleted Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012) about a YGGDRASIL player who take on the Avatar of an undead or something and transported to Akame ga Kill and the author is kind of being a slushy jumbo jimbo chicken nuggets about the overall story.
_____________________________________________

Name: Talassii

Title: The Warden of Evil

Title: The Warden of Evil. The Jailers of Sinners. The Abomination of Nightmares. The Corrupter of the Family.

 The Corrupter of the Family

Character Information:

He is the evil...

He is the primordial...

He is the ancient...

And he is the terror...

Talassii is a Beast, a creature more terrifying than even Danger Beasts themselves due to the fact that they are terrifying beings of evil who relished in devouring the sins of others and gained strength through anyone suffering from endless terror.

And with the Empire full of evil and corruption, Talassii finally has the field to become his playground.

How will the Empire, the Revolution and Night Raid of all people can handle a being that cannot be defeated through conventional means and just keep empowered by people wanting to kill him?

And then again, which is actually the more evil one here? And which is actually more likable.

Personality:
Thought is said to be an abominable beasts of all that is evil and all that is absolutely nightmarish, Talassii actually comes across as rather genial, all things considered thought there is no denying that it hardly his malevolence.

Evil to the core but also ambitious, cunning and pragmatic, Talassii is a monstrous creature who nonetheless think before he acts and is very intelligent and showed himself to be rather crafty for his sake and at the very least, does show himself to have a degree of restraint.