6

Prom night is Coming

Jungkook's Pov
  I missed lily so much , she never attend to school since last 2 weeks . I don't know what happen to her this past few days ! Hyungs is mad at me because of what happen to us. Well I don't blame them , it's really my fault ! I hurt her that's why she's ignoring me ? Maybe she's busy because of the incoming Prom night . I want to ask her to be my partner but I don't know how , I don't know how to approach her again hayss. After class I will ask her , we need to talk !! I need to tell her what I'm feeling . Yes jk !

Lisa's pov
It's been a Week since I left Seoul , well it's not easy to forget everything especially him. But I want to move on maybe? Hahaha move on Lisa ? Are you serious ? Why do I need to move on we're not Lovers !! It's just one sided Love 🥺 let me honest to myself , I missed him so much even if he hurt my feelings I don't blame him . It's true ! I'm a Chubby , Nerd and Ugly human being . That's why he said that !! I'm so pathetic haha 😭 I'm just hoping that he loves me the way I love him . But I was wrong haha ! Ok Lisa enough this shit !! You need to move on forget everything especially him , start a new Life ! Change everything that makes you look a pathetic and miserable person ..
You Changed Me kookie 😔

Jennie - Lisayah !! I missed you . why didn't you tell me you were coming here, I didn't pick you up ? Btw did unnie and rosé know you were here?

Lisa - Unnie your here 🥺 I missed you too , I didn't plan it, it was a sudden decision Unnie , I just want to relax so I came here because I know you can help me and unnie and rosé didn't know that I'm already here .. yeah hehe

Jennie - you punk ! Btw let's call them we need to Celebrate 🥂

Lisa - yeah let's call them 😅

Continue