8

Jungkook ( Texting Lisa )

To My lily 💕
Is that how it is, Lily? you left without me knowing and didn't even tell me why do you have to leave? Why? is it because of what happened huh? you didn't even ask me or ask me for an explanation? what am I to you ?

Lisa received the message
Lisa's pov
Wow ! Why does it all seem to be my fault? why do I still need to explain to him? Is it my fault that I didn't ask for his explanation? I was hurt so why do I need to find out the reason why he did that to me?

To My kookie 🐰
Really jungkook? you ask me why I left without telling you? haha. you're so funny, are you still going to ask me what are you to me? shouldn't I ask you that? what am I to you to do that to me?

To My lily 💕
You mean everything to me lily 😔 and I'm sorry for what happened . do you still remember your promise to me that no matter what happen you will not leave right? So let's fix this, why did you choose to leave me?

To My kookie 🐰
Mean everything to you? Why did you choose to hurt me ? I was hurt Jungkook I'm so down because of that !! I can't sleep , I can't eat . then you ask me if I still remember my promise to you? yes I remember, I remember but I have no choice! you hurt me, why would i choose not to leave and keep my promise? if you yourself did not fulfill your promise that you will never hurt me ? Now tell me ! Is that the meaning of I mean everything to you huh ?

To My Lily 💕
I'm sorry , and I LOVE YOU LILY

To My kookie 🐰
You LOVE ME ? But you choose to hurt me ? What kind of LOVE that you have ? Love to hurt somebody ?

To My Lily 💕
I didn't mean all that believe me , I'm just confused by how I feel then so I did that, it's true I love you I proved that believe me and let's fix this

To My Kookie 🐰
I don't know if I'll still believe you, you chose to hurt me , so you can prove to yourself if you feel right, isn't that very unfair? you didn't think of me? 

To My Lily 💕
It's only been a week, you have changed right away? is that how I hurt you huh?

To My Kookie 🐰
Yes Jungkook !  YOU CHANGED ME
and If you love me you will wait for the pain and anger you have caused me to heal first .

To My Lily 💕
I will wait even a long time , I will wait for you. I'm sorry and I love you so much . Be careful I will wait for the time when you are ready

My kookie 🐰 to  Unknown

Continue