Chapter Ten. The twist.

Chapter Ten

Sunnie was a lot friendlier than Calluh, I noticed that first.                    

She smiled a lot more, she laughed and giggled. Sunnie was a like a sun to my new life. I liked her, and she liked me. But I also still had feelings for Calluh, whom didn’t like me.

I was confused. So as always, I did some stupid obvious thing.

When I got home, I hugged my sister.

She turned and looked at me, her tanned face tilting to the side.

“Whassup Doc?” she said.

I shrugged and smiled and waved. And then I walked to the back yard with my dogs.

They barked and they played and they frolicked. HAHA what a funny word.

My mind was all in a jumble. I was feeling happy again.

And then I saw something breaking the green of the grass. And I walked up to it. And regretted ever setting my eyes upon it.

It was the crown.

I didn’t pick it up, but I knew Calluh was here. And I knew she was upset with me for hanging out with Sunnie. I knew she was going to go out with a bang.

But I wasn’t really ready for my happiness to end.

Not yet.

So I called Sunnie, and when I called her my stomach jumped.

And I felt angry at Calluh for trying to turn me into a one girl kind of guy. And I felt angry at her for basically succeeding.

Sunnie didn’t pick up and I shrugged and went back inside, Alexa stared at me through the whole walk up to my room.

I tripped on the third step, and heard her giggle. I guess I wasn’t that coordinated today.

I stubbed my toe walking into my room and yelled out in pain. WHAT THE HELL!

Then my cellphone vibrated and fell out of my hands and under my bed. So I got it literally right before it went to voicemail. I must have sounded so desperate because she giggled.

“HELLO?!” I yelled.

“Woah, hello there. “ She giggled. Yeah…thanks for that gorgeous.

“Hey, sorry, I just stubbed my toe and dropped my phone...” I was out of breath for some reason.

“You know who this is?” she said softly.

“Yeah, Sunnie.”

“Er…no. Calluh.”

“Oh…well...hey.”

“Yeah, I think we got the greeting over with.”

“Yeah…”

“I didn’t call here for small talk; I called because we need to talk.”

Damnit. This girl didn’t know what she did to me, her voice was so familiar. So soft. So sweet. I couldn’t say no, though I wanted to say no. I couldn’t. And I didn’t. Though I should of.

“Where?”

“Your backyard. Now.”

Click.

Did she just hang up on me?

Ahh Hell naww! HAHA just joking, I needed to make myself laugh. My damn heart was beating so fast. So hard that I could of choked on my heartbeat.

It made me feel like I had to cough.

I looked in the mirror and cleared my throat. I fixed my shirt, and put on my shoes.

I didn’t want Alexa to be nosy about this stuff so I climbed out of my window and onto my roof. I had done this quite a few times before and let me tell you, I am pretty pro at this.

I looked down off the edge and saw Calluh looking out over the water. She was wearing a light blue and white lace sundress and flip flops. Her hair had soft highlights of pink.

Ohh, that was new.

Somewhere in my jumping down, my shoe caught on the gutter and I face planted into the nice wet grass.

And let me tell you, it was far from graceful. It was terrible.

My mouth was somehow open too so I got a mouthful of grass and dirt.

I got up quickly and looked at her; she was starting wide eyed, trying not to laugh.

My eyes narrowed as I tried to keep in the maniacal laughter as well.

“Don’t you dare.” I said brushing myself off.

She walked into my arms and I kissed her forehead.

“There’s something I need to tell you.” She whispered.

And that was when I became positive that I was going to need to change my ways...

This is definetly my twist in the story. Stay with me. :)

Vote and Comment if you want to know what she needs to tell him..Its pretty huge. 

And also comment me what you think shes going to say XD