Chapter 14. Back to King.

Short Chapter. Starting back up again. :) Comment and Vote if you want more. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up and hugged her. I felt terrible for doing this to her. For doing this to the baby. I hugged her until she stopped crying into my chest and I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled a little bit and she layed her head on my shoulder.

                “Calluh, I don’t mean to be like I am.”

                “I know you don’t. I know that its who you are.”

                “I can change.”

                “I hope so.”

I sat down on the bed and put my cheek to her stomach and hugged the baby bump that protruded from her. I didn’t know how I would take care of her or this baby. I didn’t know if I could, and I didn’t know if I really wanted to but frankly I had no choice; child support for eighteen years wasn’t really on my list of wants.

                “I feel like it’s a little boy.” She said after a few seconds.

                “We can’t take care of him Calluh.” I whispered, more to myself than to her.

                “I know we can’t. Were too young. I don’t understand though what were going to do. What I am going to do with him.” She put her hand on her stomach and I kissed the back of it.

                “Well figure it out baby girl, well figure everything out.”

My phone rang and I picked it up, it was Sunnie. I ignored it and pulled Calluh to me and kissed her deeply, running my hands down her back, down her butt and to her thighs. She pushed her body against me and wrapped her arms around my neck, she pulled back and bit my lip. This drove me crazy.

My phone rang again.

I sighed and Calluh ran her hand up my stomach and to my chest. I looked down at my phone and groaned.

                “Baby girl, I need to go. I’ll be back later tomorrow, I promise.” I smiled and kissed her again.

                “I love you Christian.” She said, her voice was trembling.

I looked at her and nodded. I couldn’t say it back. I didn’t mean it, and I believe I was incapable of feeling that strongly for her. Or for anyone. I was a free man, and I wasn’t about to ruin that.

I went back home and Sunnie was waiting there. She ran into my arms and kissed me deep, still turned on from Calluh, I kissed her back passionately. One thing led to another that night, and I had gotten lucky.

The next morning I woke up with this beautiful girl in my arms. I slipped away from her and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and brushing my hair. I got dressed and slipped out of the house. I felt like my old self again, I felt like the King I was.