Part 3: im sorry.

He signs that I can sit on a chair. I nod and sit down. "I saw what was standing on your back. You couldn't do that by yourself. So who did that?" I shake my head. I can't tell anyone my dad made that very  clear. More tears are falling over my cheeks. "Hey don't worry, just tell me I wanna help you. Who did that?'' I signed. Liam gives me a paper. I start writing.

'I can't tell it's a secret between that person and me. I swore i wouldn't talk to anyone i don't know or i don't trust. Not even my mom.' I passed the letter to liam. He reads it and signs.

"Harry, I can't help you if you don't tell me. your mom told me your dad was a cruel person and he hurted you but- omg did he do that, didn't he?" I shake my head havenly in no direction. "That's clearly a yes. Harry, does your mom know?" I shake my head and let my head drop. Liam signs again. "Sorry Harry but I have to tell your mom." My head speeds up. "no you can't, never!" the words slipped out of my mouth. I slap my hand over my mouth. "don't worry it will help you. We can maybe take care of it so it will fade away as best we can." I signed. I would love for it to fade away. "I'm not kidding. Harry, we start tomorrow with the treatment." I give a little smile. 'I understand if you don't talk to me again. but you can always write or talk to me. I don't mind. That's my job." He stands up and I follow him to my bedroom. "Louis?" liam asks. No reaction. "Louis!" the smaller boy falls out of bed onto the Floor.

"What the heck mate? I was sleeping!" Louis is definitely pissed. "to be honest did you sleep or did you work out?" Louis signs. "I did nothing, only some exercise, it's nothing." Why does he admit that? I wouldn't tell the truth even if I have to lie. "lou.... Why?" Louis signs. "sorry but I ate a whole plate. It needed to get out." He says softly. "well it's good you tell the truth. Well we would've found out anyway." Excuse me? Are there cameras here? Oh shit I undressed in here!

I write a fast letter and give it to liam. He laughs. 'No Harry there are no cameras. Only body moving scanners. Those things scan your movement and write them down so we can see what someone is doing in the room if it's bad. I signed relieved. "well goodnight Louis i keep an eye on you." Louis gives a sad smile but lays in his bed. "Sorry Harry, you needed to hear that." I give a smile and lay down in my own bed.
——
I feel someone grabbing my arms and a hard Sting goes through my body. I push the person directly away. The person falls on the ground. It makes a hard bonk. the door flies open in a second. "What is happening here?" Liam yells. I rub over my arms. The light is on now and I see Louis laying on the ground lookin shocked at me. "sorry it's my fault i grabbed Harry by his arms not thinking that it would hurt." I give a forgiving smile and sit up straight. "Does Louis know?" I push my shoulders up. "about the scars on your back?" I shake my head. I put my sleeve up and Liam looked at it. There are no new ones but the old ones are open now. "shit Harry you're bleeding !" Liam runs away and comes back a second later. "Sit still, this can hurt a little." I nod and look at Louis who is looking white and shocked. "Harry, I need to put your shirt off. I can't get the sleeves up. Does Louis need to go?" I nod. Louis leaves the room as he was told.

Liam put my shirt over my head. "I've never seen so many scars." He mumbles in himself. I give a guilty look to say I'm sorry. "don't be you're gonna get better." Liam gives a smile and takes care of the scars.

I hope you liked it :))