Chapter 1

Hemlo hemlo! I think this would be my very first story, not really the type to write one but i wanted to give it a try. So a heads up if my grammar would sound wrong cause english isn't really my first language and i also hope you guys would enjoy it! And also feel free to ask or point something out in the story :3 I might also add a few characters throughout this story

__________________________________________________________________

Lyn's pov

"Oh my gosh it's them!" "What are their gifts?" "i don't know who is who"
"JUST TELL US WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO!"

Ugh why are they so loud... A frown formed on my face as i got up from the bed because of the loud voices outside. I was not a morning person.

I let out a yawn while scratching my neck, irritation building up inside me as the voices outside somewhat becoming louder. I got off the  bed and walked towards the mirror hanging on the wall, looking at my reflection i let out a small yawn again, running my  fingers through my  caramel colored wavy hair.

"I don't think i can get any more sleep with the people outside singing" i shook my head and walked towards the window, looking outside to see the whole community up and working. A smile creeped on my face as i watch everyone work and help out each other.

The encanto was a great place, everyone in the town were all kind and friendly, with the madrigal family looking out and helping the town. It was quite peaceful.

I smiled as I see mirabel singing about her family with curious kids in tow. I have been friends with her for a longtime, hanging out with her whenever I have free time from my work.

"Isabeelaaa~" I turned to look behind mirabel to see isabela twirling around, flowers blooming under her steps as it surrounded the whole street of the town. Everyone admired her graceful movements. It was no secret that almost everyone in town has a crush on her. Including me

I couldn't help but sigh dreamily, with my body leaned forward and  chin resting on my palm. Isabela madrigal. beautiful and graceful, that's what i think whenever i see her, I couldn't stop the fast beating of my heart whenever she's near. I admit that i also have a little crush on her.

Pushing myself away the window, I tried to take my gaze away from the girl and walked towards the door. I didn't want to be seen gawking at isabela. She was someone who is totally out of my league.

Making my way down to the living room. I saw  papá tinkering with a broken clock and mamá making breakfast in the kitchen. I walked over to papa and plopped down the couch, I watched as he focused on repairing a broken clock.

A wide smile spread on my lips as i greeted him. "Good morning, papá!" he glances over his shoulder and sent me a small smile, before reaching out to ruffle my hair "ayyeee don't ruin my hairr!" I chuckled and tried to push his hands away.

"Ruin it? Hija, it looked like you didn't even bother to fix your hair when you woke up" he laughs and turns back to focus on the broken clock.

"Im guessing you were busy admiring a certain madrigal" I blushed from his statement looking away as i felt a little embarrassed. "m-me? admiring who? pfft- i was just.. uhhh.. stretching! Yes stretching" I just chuckled nervously as i try to fix my messy hair.

Hearing another laugh from him, I got up and walked to the kitchen. He knew I liked girls, both my mama and papa knew actually, I  didn't know how they found out but they still accepted you. I felt really lucky to have such understanding parents and I love them dearly.

"Good morning, mama!" Greeting my mother as I leaned over the counter. She looked over her shoulder and beamed as she saw me there, wiping her hand on a clean towel she walked towards me and pulled me in a tight hug.