☾2

"YOU !!!" Jungkook shouted.
His sudden raise in voice startled the landlady.

"WHERE IS MY WATCH B*TCH !!!"

Jungkook barged in and Jimin hurriedly ran inside holding onto his dear life. He started throwing everything his hands reached for towards Jimin. Jimin in quick defense did the same.

Jungkook's face was turning blue from the anger. He seemed so outraged. Jimin never thought it'd make him this much angry. His fierce gaze piercing right through his soul made him sweat a little.

Even though it felt wrong he threw his shoe at him and somehow escaped from the room. Crashing onto the exit he tried to hold onto the handle to get out but instead ended up collapsing on somebody.

"Oh !! Are you alright?", Taehyung asked almost hugging him.

What the...

Jimin was too stunned to even reply. He had no time for formalities. He just wanted to leave the apartment but perhaps luck was not on his side that day.

Jungkook pulled his t-shirt from behind. But before he could hit Jimin's face his eyes shifted on Taehyung. Taehyung's mouth was hung open. How in the world he crossed paths with this nut head again.

Taehyung pulled Jimin from his clutches and asked,
"Do you like to pull out fights on purpose or is it that you're just crazy?"

Jungkook clenched his fist but before he could throw up landlady shouted from behind,
"What do you think you all are doing here?"

"He's crazy he punched me too." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ears and looked at him. Jimin made a safe distance from him.

"Wait, I've seen this before...", Taehyung said looking at Jimin's clothes.

"This- THIS IS MINE-"

There the apartment turned into a WWE stage. A war broke out. A thief was caught and enemies were born. With eyes wide open landlady was wondering how the world is so small. Grandma just wanted to have tenants.

 Grandma just wanted to have tenants

"Alright, now none of you will talk.", Landlady said looking at the three of them sitting on the couch next to each other.

"If you want to live here you must maintain peace both inside out." She said showing their fliers.

"Wait you mean three of us will be living together???", Jungkook was bewildered.

"No way in hell I'm going to live with this fireball???" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.