☾3

After hearing the familiar voices, Jungkook flinched. He was well aware of them and knew he had to avoid them at all costs.

The men inquired, "Have you seen this person here?" while holding out a photograph.

Jungkook?

"This-", Jimin paused after hearing a sudden thud.

Jungkook was hiding in a dark spot surrounded by scrap behind the wall. Jimin saw the movement of his shadow. One of the men moved a step closer to the cluttered area.

"Who's there?", He asked.

Jungkook covered his mouth so that his breath couldn't be heard.

"My cat !!", Jimin shouted.

"My cat is there"

"Don't go, she's hungry she'll scratch your face." He stopped him from going anymore further. The man stepped back touching his face.

"We don't know this person", Taehyung said abruptly making Jimin look at him.

"We've never seen him", Jimin went along.

"Why are you searching for him?", Taehyung asked.

"That's none of your business." They replied.

"Let's go." One of their men called them from behind.

"He's not here."

They left after concluding that he was not there.

Jimin looked down at the men from the terrace as they closed the doors of their long black cars and said,

"Come out they're gone"

Jungkook, on the other hand, was frozen. He couldn't move. He realized that escape doesn't mean freedom. That no matter wherever he goes they will find him somehow, someday. But what can you do if you are not willing to face the situation.

Taehyung and Jimin let him have a moment and went downstairs. It seemed like a serious matter and they questioned if they did the right thing by saving him. Although, they were confused something inside them insisted them to help him. All they could think about was,

Was he trustworthy?

But strangely they didn't feel like they'd done something wrong. It rather felt right. He wondered why did they save him even though they were not on good terms.

"I will sleep in the bedroom tonight." Taehyung said taking a bottle of water with him.

"Why", Jungkook stared at both of them standing in confusion.

They both replied as if they understood what he was trying to ask.

"We're equal now", Taehyung said and closed the door of the bedroom.

"We too are equal now", Jimin said wrapping sheets around him and falling asleep on the couch.

If it weren't for them he would've got caught and it was as good as losing his passion to their hands. So he had to accept that they were really equal now.

He then started painting on the canvas, losing track of time and eventually falling asleep on the floor.

[Day 0]
We all are so miserable, aren't we?

Taehyung closed his diary and looked out the window at the darkening. After a long time, even though it was a rough day, strangely, his heart was at ease.

"He's...nowhere to be found sir", Mr. Yang said hesitantly.

"Leave his matter for the time. Focus on the upcoming meeting. He must be hiding somewhere,