part 3

~ Mirabel POV

As i was heading downstairs i saw Y/n sitting at the stairs.

Me : hey.
Y/n : Oh...hey Mirabel. *wiped a tear from her cheek* Why aren't you with the others.
Me : I wasn't that well
Y/n : oh mirabel. Don't get sad. It's a good thing to be different.
Me : I know i know. I just wish....
Y/n : *she stands up* oh come here

Then she hugged me and i hugged her back. It's for both of us a hard day. Maybe for Y/n a lil bit more bc tío Bruno left Casita. Suddenly a tile fell of. We broke our hug and i grab the tile but i cut my hand and it fell from my hands

Y/n : Omg are u ok?
Me : Yes I'm fine.

The tiles began to tremble.

Y/n : Casita?

Then a crack show up. We thought that it was this only but no. The crack was getting bigger and bigger. Almost the candle went out. We panicked so we run to the party

~end of Mirabel's pov

~Y/n Pov

Me and Maribel run to Antonio's room where Abuela was.

Me & Maribel : The house is in danger! The house is in danger.
Maribel : The tiles were falling and there are cracks everywhere.
Me : And the candle almost went out.
Abuela : show me.

Abuela follow us downstairs but......the cracks disappeared.

Mirabel : What?! The cracks were there
Me : They....were everywhere. The house was in trouble, the candle was.....

Everyone looked at me and mirabel disappointed but more at me.

Me : Abuela i promise-
Abuela : That's enough. *Turned yo people* There is nothing wrong with la casa Madrigal. The magic is strong as so the drinks.
People : *laugh a lil*
Abuela : please, music.

And then the music start again. I looked up at Camilo and he was looking at me like i wanted to destroyed his lil brothers party. I'm so confused. Tía Julietta come to take us to the kitchen.

Me : I'm so confused! *A green flame show up at my hair and Maribel erased it*

( A/n so about the green flames. Expect the spells you can make green flames on your body or if you want to burn something you only touch it and the flames burn it )

Mirabel : If it is in our heads how i cut my arm.
Me & Mirabel : we would never ruin Antonio's night.
Mirabel : This is what you really think?
Julietta : what i think is today was a very hard day for both of you.
Mirabel : that's a- uhhhh we were looking out for the family. And i might not be super strong like Luisa or permanently perfect like señora perfecta Isabella which is always brilliant but..... whatever.
Me : Mirabel.....

Casita bring the arepa.

Julietta : wish you could see yourself they way I do. You are perfect just like this. You are special as anyone else in this family.
Maribel : Mhm. You just heal my hand with an arepa.
Julietta : I healed your hand with my love for my daughter. With her wonderful brain and her big heart
Maribel : Stop
Me : amazing glasses.
Maribel : Y/n.
Julietta : * start kissing her cheek *
Maribel : We know what we saw right y/n ?
Me : Yeah....
Julietta : Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family

And when tía said that about Papa i left really quickly and i went to my room. The party end really quick. Sooo when all the people left someone knock my door.

Me : Come.....in.
Camilo : *get in* Hey big cousin. *Close the door*
Me : * stand up from the couch* if you want to say " why you come to Antonio's room and you said home is in danger while the house was not? You wanted to ruin Antonio's night? " my answer will be  no! Ofc i didn't want to ruin Antonio's night. Now goodbye

And with a wave of my arm my door opened. But Camilo closed it again and came to sit with me on the couch. I was shocked because before he looked at me with this look and i believed that....i lost one of the persons that i was really close.

Camilo : I wasn't about to say anything of that. I know that today is a hard day for you and Mirabel so-
Me : So even you....
Camilo : Even me?
Me : You don't believe us. We know what we saw. We are not insane!

And the fire of the fireplace get stronger. Camilo got scared and he looked at me. Tears start falling. Camilo saw that and he immediately hugged me.

Me : Camilo I'm not crazy.... neither mirabel.
Camilo : i know but....i have to see those cracks to believe you because that was serious.
Me : i know.....
Camilo : so *break the hug* go and sleep and we will talk tomorrow again ok?
Me : yeah. Goodnight.
Camilo : Goodnight cous *he left*

As Camilo left and went to the bed and I slept really fast.