2

It was 6 in the morning, Mindy, Isabella, Maddie, and I woke up this early just to see the show aka the boys when the step into each of our traps.

Suddenly Harry woke up and stepped out of his bed but stepped into mud we've placed. His face was priceless on how disgusted he was.

Than one by one, they woke up and fell into each of the traps. I loved the revenge feeling, I accidentally laughed a little to hard that Harry heard me and saw me looking through the window.

Everyone ducked down but I stood there waving at him with a smirk on my face, when they finally fell for all our traps, Harry walks towards the door and I run to see the bucket filled of syrup that'll fall on his head.

He slowly opened the door and it completely filled his inter body. "You bitch!" He shouts after it dumped on his head. "That's me" I tease making him more upset.

Staff started to walk towards the red cabin, but before I got caught I ran all the way to the cafeteria.

All of my friends were already sat at a table and they had a tray full of food ready for me so it would look like I was there from the start.

As we all talked together, suddenly staff start to march there way towards me. "Did you trash the red cabin this morning?" One of the staff asks.

"How would I do that if I was in the cafeteria this whole morning?" I ask playing dumb. They staff believed it and turned around to Harry the snitch.

"Mr styles she obviously didn't do it but we will find whoever did this alright" they explain.

"But SHE DID do it!" He says gesturing his hands, "don't be so quick to assume" I add trying to hold my giggles back.

The staff walked away leaving Harry in-front of me, "your lucky your cute and can play dumb" he says pointing his finger at me.

"You think I'm cute" I tease, "no I mean- never mind, your a bitch that's what you are" he explains before walking away.

I high five Maddie who put the bucket filled of syrup hung on the door, she put the cherry on top of this all.
-
After we ate we head to the red cabin to find all the boys cleaning up our mess. "Oh your to kind for cleaning up my mess" I giggle.

Harry turns to look at me, "don't think it's over James" he says pointing his finger at me, "oh it's just getting started styles" I say before leaving.
-
It was 2 in the afternoon and all the girls wanted to go play basketball but I didn't like basketball, I told them they could go play without me and that I'll be by the lake if they needed me.

I didn't go in the lake, I was just sat on the dock as my feet dangled above the water. I just spaced out while looking beyond the waters, until I hear someone behind me.

"Lonely are we?" Harry teased, "shut up, I decided to be alone as if right now" I say turning back to look down at the water.

Harry sat beside me and dangled his feet above the water as well, "what are you doing?" I ask knowing he's up to something.

"Nothing, just wanted to say you did a good job this morning" he says, "uh I'm sorry, is Harry in there?" I playfully ask.

"Ok fine, he's here" he says pushing me into the water, i splash him in the face after I've come up for air. "The fuck did you do that for?!" I say annoyed.

"Well you wanted Harry to come out and you woke him up, why are you complaining?" He teased.

I put my shoes on and started to walk towards my cabin to grab a towel. Harry decided to follow me, "go back to your obnoxious group" I say knowing he was behind me.