34

Harry's POV

I woke by the sound of my alarm clock going off, I groaned knowing it was Monday already.  I lift my head up from the bed to meet a body against mine.

I almost forgot Grace was here, I thought it was all a dream.

I look down at her peacefully asleep next to me laid down on her side and her feet curled up. I gave her a kiss before I got up to get ready for school.

I took a shower and dressed up really fast, I like to be early and will always be early. If I'm late I'll just be missy the rest of the day knowing I probably missed something and won't have a clue until I ask someone but I don't like the idea of that.

I wore a white shirt with a flannel over it, some skinny jeans and my Chelsea boots. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, you know, the morning routine.

Once I was all ready to go, I grab my computer, my notes, a few books, and my phone. But before headed out the door I ate a quick breakfast and walked back to the bedroom to pop a piece of gum in my mouth than give Grace one last kiss before I left.

I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on her perfect plump lips, after I break the kiss I saw a small smile grow on her face making one grow on mine.

I stood up straight again and grabbed my things as I headed out the door. While I was locking the door I heard a door a few doors away from mine slam.

I turn my head to see that it was Britney Evans, that little bitch back at the party.  She stomped past me with a computer in her hands and her phone in the other.

I ignore her and started walking over to my first class, my first class was with no one I knew which was very relaxing to me so I could sit alone and focus.
-
-
After all my classes were over I headed over to the library to quickly do my work and head back to my dorm.

But before I started working, Britney comes up to where I was sitting and slams her books in front of as she takes a seat.

I look up at her as she leans back into her chair and looks at me with devilish eyes. What the ruck does she want from me now?

"Can I help you princess?" I ask looking back down at my computer not bothered to give her eye contact.

"You little shit just think you have everything figured out don't you?" She giggles making me look up at her, "do I now?" I say closing my lap top and looking towards her.

"Seems like it pretty boy" she fires back, "alright cut the shit what do you want?" I ask not wanting to deal with her or her little insults.

She leans in towards me with her fingers intertwined and she started to speak, "you made a fool out of me the other day" she whisper shouts.

I smirk at her leaning back, "oh sorry your majesty that it ruined your ego" I tease making her jaw clench and a little vein pop on her forehead.

"You listen to me dick, if you ever cut through my reputation than your dead" she says making me laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry, is that supposed to scare me?" I laughed picking up all my things and standing up. "Yea alright, good talk princess" I say walking out of the library and back to my dorm.

I'll finish my work somewhere she can't appear and try to threaten me.

"That was pathetic" I laughed to myself, I don't know who she think she is that she can go around walking talking to people like that.

I don't play by anyone a rules by mine so I can humiliate her as much as I like.

I got back to my dorm to see the boys about to knock on the door, "don't you guys have shit to do?" I laughed as they all look my way.