3

I woke up by the alarm that went off in the cabin, I woke up to see Harry asleep. I almost forgot that we had to share a cabin together now.

"Wake up!" I shout banging on the walls for him to hear and get up. "Shut up!" He shouts pulling my waist and making me fall on top of him.

Our eyes met and Harry had a smile on his face, I get off of him and pulled his blanket away, "we have to eat and come back here" I say.

"Okay, turn around I need to change" he says after standing up, "why I've already seen everything" I tease. "Shut up and turn around" I turn around and waited for him to finish.

"Okay I'm finished" he adds as I turn around, "okay now you can go ahead, I need the whole cabin to myself because I know how you boys think.

"Fine, I'll meet you there" he says walking out of the cabin and on his way to the cafeteria.

I quickly change into some shorts and a t shirt. I catch up with Harry that is quite the slow walker.

"Oh hay, so I've been thinking that we should talk to the staff and ask them to give us our activities back but keep us in that cabin together so we don't push it" Harry suggested.

"That's a good idea, so we could basically do everything normal but we just have to sleep together" I say as I saw a smirk on Harry's face.

"OH WAIT NO NO NO" I say waving my hands and shaking my head, "not like that-" I say but Harry's smirk grew bigger.

I push him and ran to the cafeteria, when I got there I wave to my friends and sat on the table they were sitting at.

"Hay Grace, so how is your roomy?" Maddie asks, "a pain in the ass" I comment taking a bit on a sandwich.

I continued to talk with all my friends until I see Harry waving at me to signal for me to come towards him.

I walk towards him, "what?" I ask once I reached him. "Let's ask now or do you wanna be stuck in that cabin all summer with this boy" he says pointing at himself.

"Hurry let's ask them" I say not liking that idea, we walk up to the head staff and asked if she could open up the activities for us.

"Please, you just have to open the activities for us again but we'll still have to stay in that cabin together" Harry begs.

"Oh alright, but behave yourselves" she says and without thought he hugged each other and started to cheer.

When we finally realized what we were doing we shove each other away. "No one saw that" Harry says.

I laughed and high fives him, "nice begging styles, you do that a lot?" I tease, "to get what I want, yes" he answers.

"Finally! I don't. Have to see your face all day" I say. "Alright meet me back here at 9 at night" I continue before walking away and back in the cafeteria with my friends.
-
Maddie, Mindy, Isabella, and I went to go play football next to the lake and by the open field. I kick the ball and was expecting a pass from Isabella but Harry decided to join and take the boy.

"Come on Harry, give us back the ball you and your minions can go play else where." I say walking towards him and taking the ball back.

"Why, we can all play here together" he says pushing me and making me fall to the floor, I quickly swipe my foot down on his legs making him fall to the floor as well.

"Beat it styles unless you want me to keep embarrassing you" I say continuing to play with my friends.

"He just won't give up" Mindy says, "neither will I" I say kicking the ball towards Isabella.I look back to see Harry limping a little and away from us.