Chapter 7: Revenge

"Now, tell me Taeyong... or should I say Mr Lee... no, no maybe boss."

"I- Johnny- I know, you might be angry and it's fair i get it. I know that you had to risk everything to kidnap me but-"

"No. No. There is no but. You are nothing to me. I do so many fycked up stuff in my job and- you- what you made me do was indeed one of the most crazy and psychotic thing I've ever done. You could at least say what the fuck I'm supposed to do."

"No!! You don't get it!"

"Don't you raise your voice to me!" Johnny screaming hitting the wall with his palm making Taeyong flinch.

"L- look, i- I'm really sorry for this but I think I've paid you enough-"

"Not everything is about-"
"You are wrong. In my life everything is about money. But- you can't understand since you are not me. All I needed was your help and you-"

"Why Taeyong?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you do this? Why did you make me do this and why did you trust me? How did you know who am I?"

"I- Johnny your secrecy is not real. I searched and learned-"

"Oh really? Why do I not believe you?"

"O- okay... um- the truth is I- um- I overheard Mark once on his phone. And then I started observing any movement of his whenever we were together because of family gatherings. That's how I took your phone and mail too."

"Mark, Mark... I'll have to remind him to be more careful."
"No! Please don't hurt him! You can hurt me but- please it wasn't his faul-"

"Who said I'd hurt Mark? You're a dramatic bitch."

"I'm sorry."

"Now Taeyong-ah... you still haven't answered my first question. Why did you do all of this?"

"Because I want revenge."

"From whom?"

"My father. And you are going to help me."

"I don't think you are in a position to command me sir."

"Oh but you're wrong Johnny. As I've told you, money are above everything. I'll pay you, you'll help me."

"Firstly you will explain to me why you want to take revenge. "

Taeyong paled. He knew this question was soon to be asked but to be honest, he wasn't expecting it so soon. He had to find the right answer without giving to much away.

"My father... used to mistreat my mother. He made her life a living hell. Before she went missing I had promised her to make him pay and he will, even if you don't help. I will make his life hell. I will rip off all of his money, expose and destroy every little thing he has left. Even if it's the last thing I'll do."

"You got the nerves skeleton boy."

"And the money Johnny... don't forget the money."

"Alright Lee. I'll help you. Only because I've heard about his... ways. We make a plan and once he's taken down we celebrate. "

"How much?"

"What?"

"How much you want me to give you?"

"Oh! Hah- nothing pretty boy. Nothing, I'm into stuff like that. I also need some drama in my life. You'll just need to always follow my saying."

"Yes sir."

"Johnny, Lee. You call me Johnny."