Chapter 1.5: Celebration

short chapter

 After being declared the winners of the mock battle, Your house and the other two houses were taken to the infirmary to check out any injuries that any of the participants sustained.

 After that, everyone in your house went to the dining hall to celebrate. You were standing outside, staring in the distance. Edelgard was walking toward you.

 Edelgard: Great job today, (Y/n).

 You get back to reality and look at her, smiling a bit.

 Edelgard: Hmm? 

Y/n: you...you called me by my first name 

Edelgard bowed gracefully at your words.

Edelgard: Did I? my apologies, professor! I didn't realize. it will never happen again.

You chuckle at her words. 

Y/n: no no! it's quite alright! you may call me by my name if you wish. 

Edelgard: that's kind of you professor, but...I'd like...I must be professional at all times. 

Y/n: If that is what you wish, it will be done. 

Edelgard nods and smiles slightly. She walked into the dining hall.

Y/n: (thinking) what was the thing she was about to say? maybe it was just my imagination.

You hummed to yourself before following after Edelgard. After everyone ate, everyone went to do their own things.You headed to your room to rest.

Cyrion: good job winning the mock battle.

Y/n: thank you..

You yawn and plop on the bed. 

Y/n: Good night Cyrion.

Cyrion: good night, y/n.